Allegiance - Truth

Because the bias was found to not affect the decision to start and complete and investigation. The process was resilient enough to limit the affects of any one persons bias.

Those are the checks I am talking about

It wasn’t one person.

I know what you’re talking about. I don’t think I agree the process was “resilient enough”. I agree that’s what they’re claiming.

Look at what they had to do to clean up the Clinton email mess. That’s not resilience.

Process resiliency does not mean mistakes won’t be made. It means that those mistakes do not ultimately affect the outcome of the process. In this case, although a mistakes where made, the investigation was found to be validly started and conducted.

I know far more about this topic than you do. This process isn’t like your it processes, it is strictly human performance. The problem with that claim is the process is validating the process.

Do you believe police internal affairs when they rule a shooting legitimate? Do you support community review boards? If a cop had done what Strzok did, then shot a black man, would you believe the DA that it was within department policy?

Look, I honestly don’t care what you do to Trump. I just wish Strzok was in prison.

Uh up for debate…

Most processes are. Automation is becoming popular because it nearly eliminates human error ( unless it is in programming).

Not the same. The boss is alleging wrong doing of his organization.

What did Strzok do? This is another bad analogy.

I’m still waiting for the DEEP STATE to get arrested. :rofl:

1 Like

No doubt.

And ignores unruly technology.

The boss?

Come on man.

That doesn’t happen.

So what is the point of people worshiping Donald Trump if he cannot even get rid of the EVIL DEEP STATE?

Because there is no deep state or conspiracy.

Funny how all those that decried the 9-11 truthers in this forum and the idiocy of conspiracies now are full on tinfoil hat wearers.

So why all the whining about the “diplomatic corps”?

There is bureaucrats protecting their fiefs. The interesting thing to me is how they get caught lying time after time and simply don’t care.

They have DC cowed.

The EVIL DEEP STATE is trying to plot a COUP against the DULY ELECTED government and the US President is doing NOTHING about it? Really? It’s a COUP, he said it himself!

Weak President!

He’s doing what he can.

Doing what he can? Sounds like the talk of a failure President. WEAK President can’t even arrest those involved in a COUP. LOL

You might want to look at the departures. LOL

That’s the punishment for COUPs these days? A firing? :rofl:

The best part is… HE HIRED THEM in the first place! :rofl:

Weak President!

He rehired them. They’ve been there for two decades.

Yes, that’s all he can do. They aren’t going to put each other in jail.

wow, you posted this just after the release of the IG report that has pro-trump texts in it…how convenient…:slight_smile:

Indeed. It’s not like I’ve ever said anything negative about the FBI before.