Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez might have been mistaken on we only have 12 years

yeah the left’s worst enemy - people who think for themselves

On the contrary, people who misrepresent others and claim they are thinking for themselves. As do you. Epic fail.

no one was “misrepresented”

how desperate

Hmm, I looked into this…

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CD/CD410.html

A little context on this.

And there you have it.

Clearly you cannot defend one internet rant against the myriad of evidence to the contrary. Here is my challenge: I’ll link an article related to climate change . . . my pick. And you attempt to dispute it.

And by the way, what has this to do with the “left.” I have not politicized any of my comments in this thread, but you have inferred something about the “left.” Previously, you inferred something about my supporting AOC’s position, of which I have never commented upon. I’d say that is pressing the envelope on misrepresentation. Or do you just say those things for, I don’t know, some purpose?

1 Like

but you wont mine

that desperate to get the ball huh? lol

less than 11.5 yrs left

time’s a wasting…

Start with the NASA SABR study.

Trying to think of a bright side, I guess I won’t have to pay for college for my four year old daughter.:thinking:

India is the next beast to rise with China the two together are close to 40% of the world population and their just getting started growing.

This is why the Paris accord is worthless.

Under the Paris climate agreement, India has set a target to reduce the emissions intensity of its economy by over 30%, compared with 2005 levels, by 2030.

But the country has continued building new coal plants, and oil imports are only rising as its growing population becomes more prosperous.

You know how the criticism is leveled against research scientists and how they are all in it for the grant money?

Roy Spencer is an Intelligent Design proponent on the payroll of the Heartland Institute.

That Journal that the paper is published in… the editor in chief resigned because of it.

So… not a great look.

Read the SABR report.

That’s hard to say since the world was embroiled in a war and we lacked satellites to be able to observe it anyway. But in 1940-42, the wooden hulled Canadian RCMP ship St. Roch was the first ship to transit the NW Passage from west to east and in 1944 made the return trip (e to w) through the northern route becoming the first ship to do so in a single season. Then in 1950, it became the first ship to circumnavigate North America. Having personally transited the NW Passage in 1969, I can say without question that that wooden ship could not have accomplished that if the ice conditions were not lighter than what we encountered.

1 Like

Clearly we need stop using any fossil fuel in the US to compensate for all of the coal plants, existing and coming on line, in Asia.

1 Like

I was reading this thread thinking that too and then I saw your post. :slight_smile:

At best, man is accountable for about 3-4% of the incremental CO2 in the atmosphere. And while increasing CO2 does create a positive feedback for warming, no definitive study has been done showing that the warming since the mid nineteenth century has been caused by the increase in CO2. Virtually every published study on global warming/climate change couches their conclusions with words like “if,” “may,” “could,” and “might.” There is no study that says “has,” “does,” “is,” and “will.” It is all scientific speculation, because they haven’t got any better answer.

1 Like

Histrionics touted as science.

Is that the witty come back phrase of the week? I’m seeing that from you a lot lately.