Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez might have been mistaken on we only have 12 years

That is quite a silly metric to deny what everyone else has accepted as happening.

if it’s so “hodgepodge” then you should easily be able to dispute their premise and results but of course, nothing.

care to be specific?

i bet you support AOC’s position tho

It’s a fixed measure of where we were then and where we are now.

it is a report with a scientific point of view, and unless you can dispute the facts, you demonstrate that you ignore and dismiss contrasting positions to the msm narrative

There isn’t really a premise to refute.

They simply state that the adjusted data sets used by NOAA, NASA, and HADLY CRU are wrong because … reasons.

This actual peer reviewed paper, published in a real journal by actual scientist address those reasons here.

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/2015GL067640

Basically… they took pristine data from 10 years worth of new monitoring stations and compared it to the old adjusted data and found that it was well within statistical boundaries.

During the period of overlap between the USHCN and USCRN networks, we can confidently conclude that the adjustments to the USHCN station records made them more similar to proximate homogenous USCRN station records, both in terms of trends and anomalies. There are no systematic trend biases introduced by adjustments during this period; if anything adjusted USHCN stations still underestimate maximum (and mean) temperature trends relative to USCRN stations.

So… there is that.

Hope you are addressing Guvnor because i am not admitting nor agree with any such thing.

I think we are doing just fine on climate and don’t need a move. You need to talk to China and India if you believe in MMGW. If that would make you feel better about the climate.

No, it shows they were fabricated.

Exactly.

New data with better monitoring confirms the old data.

FAKE!

Yeah… great argument.

wrong because of…”reasons”

what reasons? this is what were trying to get at here

you still blithely dismiss, just because they opposed

they are not the only ones either

this is our world war 2

They adjusted the old data to suit their own desires, new data cannot confirm or deny observations that were made years or decades ago.

Reasons or feeelings? Hmmm :thinking:

Yeah man… read their white paper… it isn’t that long and it is mostly links to other blogs and pictures.

It doesn’t take too long.

declaring it is “wrong” doesn’t not make it “wrong”

Ummmm… if the new data is in line with the old adjusted data… then that means that the methods of correcting the raw data was within statistical tolerances.

So that means that they figured it out and confirmed it with new information… not the other way around.

I provided an actual peer reviewed paper that addresses the “problems” that they were writing about in the white paper.

If they would have come up with a different methodolgy that showed why they are right and everyone is wrong, then it would be something… but they just say everyone is wrong because they are wrong.

It is not a good paper.

Of course it is, it is adjusted to fit the desired outcome.

Okay… you do you.

Sorry. I don’t know what AOC’s position is. But I’d be happy to link you any number of thousands of articles on the nature of climate change. Maybe you can dispute all of those. That’s your MO, thinking dude, and it’s disingenuous.