Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, meet Tina Forte, a real New Yorker and your challenger

Stop with the BS!

AOC, Washington’s newest swamp snake got her way, and now the good people of NYC are paying the price.

1 Like

What power did AOC have to kill the deal?

Blaming her is a simple political explanation… but it would be wrong.

Oh… and Amazon has continued to expand into NYC but without that sweetheart giveaway that they were getting.

Guess we now know what AOC’s re-election campaign will be about if Forte’ is the challenger.
Not that Sandy will be presenting anything to her representative constituents anything of substance.

Seriously. The deal was made in secret by Cuomo and DeBlasio and when it became public there were tons of people who were blown away with how much Amazon was going to be given. Google had just expanded an HQ in Chelsea with no sweetheart deal from the state and the city… why should Amazon get one?

Political campaigns presenting anything of substance?

That’s really funny right there…

1 Like

Most anyone would be an improvement over the Super Radicalized Woke Lib Loon that is AOC.

After the first cup of coffee in the morning I’m known to come up with a good one now and then.

1 Like

How much do you want to bet AOC wins reelection in her district with 60% or more of the vote in November?

As much as I like her, she’s running in a safe Democrat district, and doesn’t stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

She took credit for it.

That was then. Sandy is a dunce but smart enough to blame others.

Even cement headed Dimbulbcrats look for alternatives if their lives are impacted. The street crime alone in that district has to have the attention of the residents?
Sandy can regurgitate all the “activism” malarkey she wants even in Espanol if knows how but if the locals are experiencing criminal gang violence, drug ODs, homelessness and their sidewalks littered with ■■■■ and piss it gets their attention.

Give it a fricken break . . . AOC, Washington’s new swam snake, was all about stopping Amazon from building its headquarters in NYC.

But hey, If it ever goes to fisticuffs between protect-our-borders Tina, and AOC, the swamp snake, I’ll give a ten-point spread Tina busts AOC’s bony butt.

JWK

Today’s Democrat Party Leadership is infested with Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the same kind that took over Cuba and now rule over the people with an iron fist!

She did oppose it. A lot of people did.

There were local politicians that had way more to do with Amazon walking away than AOC did.

But let us look at the deal that conservatives for some reason thinks would have been a good one.

Amazon would have received billions in goodies to locate an HQ in Queens. This was right after Google built and HQ in Manhattan without tax subsidies.

And after the deal fe part… Amazon continued to expand into NYC without the sweetheart deal of Billions of dollars.

And Google continues to expand in NYC… without tax subsidies.

So the tech sector has continued to expand in NYC without incurring costs to the taxpayer.

So…. Why is AOC the bad guy here?

Somebody’s got a girl crush.

1 Like

So put your money where your mouth is and take my bet.

This is a completely safe democratic district. She won in 2020 with 74% of the vote.

Even with a red wave, 60% is totally doable in this district.

Big, Giant BS

The google deal was done before AOC was in Congress. But AOC, the swamp snake, was representing the people of NYC when she worked to stop Amazon building its headquarters in NYC and cost the taxpayers a few thousand good-paying jobs.

Stop with the BS.

1 Like

What’s the problem with it being mostly minorities?

:popcorn:

I like this Female Fonzi! :smiley:

Not anymore. They just redrew the maps.

As for the rest of your post - I understand that you don’t like AOC - but it’s not up to you.

Forte was as much of a chance of winning NY-14 as AOC would have in TX-13.

1 Like