ADAM SCHIFF CROSSES LINE: He’s Obtained Phone Records of Devin Nunes, Nunes’ Aide, Rudy Giuliani and John Solomon

Ya think? Surely our Trump legal experts caught that… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I like the sneaky spy Schiff scenario better…

Everything about the WB was improper from the start.

The POTUS is not an employee of the intelligence agencies.

No, it wasn’t, and the IG certainly didn’t think so.

ATT saying they were obtained legally there is no proof otherwise keep digging dat hole

1 Like

We should probably start hiring lawyers to be the ICIG so they will know the law as well as Trump supporters

3 Likes

You see.

Buying into the idea that the public shouldn’t know.

1 Like

Adam Schiff was just on the tube. He said that everyone on the committee was notified of every subpoena that was issued including those for the phone records. And that every member were given copies of all of the records that were received.

If only there was a inspector that was generally in charge of deciding these things who could let us know…

Oh wait he did and like always…you be wrong.

7 Likes

seriously

1 Like

Oh what I would pay to have seen Nunes get a copy of his own phone records :joy::joy:

1 Like

Now it makes sense Nunes filed his $435 M lawsuit against CNN and the Daily Beast today.

Distraction for the masses.

1 Like

Read the law, it is for reporting improper or illgal acts by employees of the intel agencies, not for political operatives to rat on the POTUS.

Except that they are totally unrelated issues, otherwise you might be correct.

You’re really undercutting my is it worth hyperventilating about when someone is gonna come out by tomorrow and say it was a subpoena and that will be the end of this talking point post.

1 Like

Yes, improper or illegal acts, which is exactly what leveraging the power of the White House to target political rivals is.

The whistle blower followed the process, and the IG agreed. Take it up with him.

1 Like

Yeah, Schiff is a lawyer. It’s not like he didn’t somehow follow the correct procedure.

No he didn’t follow the process.

The POTUS is not an employee of any intel agency and the law specifies that only the IG is supposed to take a complaint to congress.

He began the process by going directly to congress.

A former federal prosecutor at that.

It’s literally next to every single line of the released records. Baffling.

I would bet he has written and defended one or two subpoenas in his life…