ADAM SCHIFF CROSSES LINE: He’s Obtained Phone Records of Devin Nunes, Nunes’ Aide, Rudy Giuliani and John Solomon

I asked a question, I’m waiting for an answer.

“It was obvious to everyone – including disgraceful CNN – that Parnas was a fraudster and a hustler.”

:joy:

Illegal and improperly obtained evidence is not allowed in court… Unfortunately for Trump supporters, none of this evidence was illegally or improperly obtained…

2 Likes

…nor are we in court.

1 Like

If it wasn’t improperly leaked or illegally obtained then why shouldn’t the public know?

Parnas is obviously gonna roast them all, but you go ahead and slavishly defend a bunch of crooks :+1:

1 Like

I see no reason why the public shouldn’t know.

Feel free to ask.

Know what?

The public should know.

I am commenting on the ones who think the opposite.

There is no court in an impeachment

1 Like

This is the real question, not more of this “we need to investigate the investigators” nonsense to cover for corruption.

1 Like

Why shouldn’t the public know what?

I get it, yet another baseless strawman.

Thanks for clearing it up.

The senate becomes a court to try impeachments.

Talk about baseless.

2 Likes

NSA has everyone’s phone records. What’s the big deal?

Call me crazy but I think the words “AT&T document production” may have something to do with solving how they got the documents.

7 Likes

So there is no court as of yet, nor has the rules of the court been decided. Cool glad you are seeing the stupidity of your argument.

Not baseless at all.

Like the complaints about the whistleblower, which amount to saying that the public shouldn’t know about the Ukraine issue, the dumb and unfounded questions about the legality of this issue is the same line of reasoning.

They are protected, it requires a subpoena to obtain them legally.