Active Mass shooting in El-Paso Walmart

For starters:

• Universal background checks
  • Heavily monitor alt-right, white nationalist groups like Qanon and sites like 8chan.
1 Like

I just saw it. It’s ■■■■■■■ mind boggling.

My bets before the end of the night they will be talking about Antifa.

I’m down for the second.

The first one, I would need to know exactly how it would be implemented. If it involves registration then no go.

Monitor those site for radicalization like sites that monitor Islamic radicalization is done.

1 Like

Took me 60 seconds, but I found the manifesto.

Did they not get the word they arrested someone who is not an isis terrorist??? Fix news

As a number of posters on this forum would be aware I have participated in several threads about gun law reform in the USA. So my view is clear.

Joe Biden on CNN a few minutes ago mentioned 20 dead including 4 children. For News is reporting a similar number of people killed.

I have included a link below from a site that lists mass shootings in the USA in 2019. It is up to the tenth page with about 25 incidents per page…

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Her name is Dr. Rebecca Grant and she must’ve known.
I recorded the interview but unfortunately I can’t upload it.

Hard to imagine just running errands going to Walmart and your dead. Scary stuff.

The sad fact is that it could happen anywhere at anytime.

1 Like

One of the guy’s biggest fears was that Texas would turn blue.

No blame for the action but the President could speak out against targeting those you disagree with for violence and call for the far right to acknowledge the right to life.

If the shooter had been an illegal immigrant imagine the comments would be non-stop.

5 Likes

If the shooter was a Muslim this thread would be 10x as long.

6 Likes

No there haven’t been.

No it has not.

Why “most likely”? There are plenty of Latinos in Dallas.

On what basis?

They aren’t men.

Bull ■■■■■