Active Mass shooting in El-Paso Walmart

Sources are identifying the shooter in custody as 21 year old Patrick Crusius of Allen, Texas.

I was wondering how long it would take for it to become political

https://www.foxnews.com/us/politicians-respond-to-shooting-at-walmart-in-el-paso

As always…can’t pass up an opportunity.

Sigh…see how this plays out…

The suspect is from Allen, Texas and most likely drove many hours just to target Latinos at this Walmart.

Making the choice to ignore all of these shootings as something we can’t prevent is just as political as asking for our political leaders to try to do something about it.

7 Likes

Why hasn’t the Justice dept gone after these alt-right social media sites that are radicalizing white males in this country?

Freedom of speech.

1 Like

The only thing that can stop a person with an AR-15 is a different person with an AR-15. We just haven’t armed the populace enough yet.

First amendment? And go after them for what? I’d like to think these sites are monitored by some form of law enforcement, though. If this individual did post some manifesto, should he have not been on the radar? Maybe he was and government was its usual incompetent self?

Actually not. Not many mass shootings in other countries — like Mexico.

There are concerns that families of some of the victims could be too afraid to go to the family reunification centers or hospitals searching for loved ones because of their immigration status and they are afraid they could suddenly be arrested

C’mon guys. No need to fight.

In another thread I’ve seen where just about everyone is a libertarian. But I’m not seeing those libertarians…where are they?

What happen? Are they only libertarian on certain issues? If so that doesn’t make them a libertarian. It’s a political philosophy.

No one is fighting. We’re just tired that this ■■■■ keeps happening over and over again in this country.

Think solutions.

Yeah I am too.

But what’s the solution?

A ■■■■■■■ idiot analyst on Fox News right now is suggesting this might be the work of an Isis terrorist because El Paso is so close to the border…un ■■■■■■■ believable.

2 Likes

Don’t worry guys.

Nothing is going to change.

We will continue to live with a background level of gun violence in perpetuity.

It is the way of the world.

I believe it.

1 Like

I wonder how long it’ll be until somebody blames this on Donald Trump.