Acosta's press pass returned by a judge

And presidents usually just stand behind the podium and talk, even when they don’t like what is being said.

I didn’t say they NEVER interrupt. What I said was:

Go back and watch the entire situation that got Acosta’s pass revoked. Acosta had barely spoken a few words before Trump sarcastically interrupts. That’s not decorum. That’s rude and smarmy.

Again, nothing ironic about this whole thing, ESPECIALLY considering the judge is a Trump appointee.

1 Like

I have a question about #1 … To avoid suspension, what exactly constitutes being “called upon”? “Oh here comes the fake news” or “Oh here’s a real piece of work” or “Here comes Stupid Question McGee” seem like a rather confusing system, and may lead to a reporter answering out of turn, thus breaking the rules.

2 Likes

The due process required by the judge.

Okay. That’s funny.

Actually it was self defense as the intern touched him first. (She reached across him and touched his hand before before he touched her arm.)

So I wonder if the intern that assaulted Acosta is still on staff.

(I mean if we are going to use hyperbole about Acosta keeping his hands to himself, why not be honest an note that the intern initiated first contract.)
.>>>>

1 Like

They forgot #5.

"5. No asking questions to the President that would be classified as challenging or “meanie, meanie”.
.>>>>

2 Likes

She’s touching the microphone, not him. And saying, “I’m not touching you! I’m not touching you!”

Her pinkie is touching him.

Maybe he should sue for sexual harassment.

Allan

1 Like

He slid his forefinger under her pinky. He’s clever.

After a few days of reflection, I find that my posts to @WuWei were uncalled for. For that I apologize. I was having a bad week and took my frustrations with everyone and everything out on these posts…I regret how I handled things.

K1

Apology accepted and one offered in return. Amigitos.

Looks like the rules aren’t really rules.

And so much for Trump never answering a question from Acosta ever again :laughing:.

1 Like

Paging @altair1013

Looks like it didn’t take Trump long at all to call on old Acosta after returning his press pass. Have any other revolutionary predictions you’d like to offer the class? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Heartbreaking. Too bad soo sad. :woozy_face:

And again!

1 Like

They should call the new WH press code of conduct the I’m an idiot Jim Acosta document and make them sign it every day there is a press briefing!

So much for freezing out Acosta. :laughing:

Acosta will lose it again!

The bread has been better, and the circus is getting a little repetitive. We’re going to need to see that wagging dog act again, soon.

Haaahahahahahaahaa!!!

1 Like