Acosta's press pass returned by a judge

It will go to the supreme court where it will be over ruled

Iā€™ve wondered about this on the past. If they hate Acosta so much, why not just not call on him? I assume itā€™s because there is a protocol created by the white house journalists on who gets asked questions but Iā€™m not sure.

You donā€™t know Trump very well. Acosta, the man he supposedly hates is always called onā€¦

One thing that we know for sure. Acosta will never ask another question in a press conference. And there is nothing any judge can do about that. :blush:

Iā€™ve never thought that politicians should be held accountable by the people.

Trump lives for those confrontations, if not to only talk over him and call him FAKE NEWS.

Which is ironic considering how many times he has gotten his hand slapped by the courts for a slew of different behaviors. I mean, his record in the courts as POTUS may be the lowest percentage ever at this point of a Presidency.

Wanna bet? There is no chance he will call on him after this. Zero chance.

Me thinks you are assigning a level of maturity and thoughtfulness that is lacking in your scenarioā€¦ :crazy_face:

I donā€™t know.

Itā€™s obvious Iā€™m no fan of Acosta. IMHO heā€™s a grandstanding talk show host pretending to be a journalistā€¦But thatā€™s just me.

Weā€™ll see if he learned any humility from this experience, I doubt it.

If it were me Iā€™d just ignore him in the roomā€¦

But again thatā€™s just me.

One thing that we know for sure. Acosta will never ask another question in a press conference. And there is nothing any judge can do about that. :blush:

Timothy Kelly? I donā€™t know. Thatā€™s a really Irish sounding name. I mean Trump has been getting some bad rulings lately. Heā€™s been treated unfairly. And this Irish guy. Heā€™s a hater. A real hater. And Trump is trying to keep the Irish out. So this guy should recuse himself. Itā€™s a conflict of interests.

/sarcasm

A liberal judge? Bwahahahahaha. :rofl:

He is a Federalist Society member, former GOP Senate Staffer, and appointee of Donald Trump. Good grief man.

When Trump holds his next press conference, there is zero chance he will not. I think there are good odds he will be the FIRSTā€¦ Trump is a simple creature. But you may be right about actually asking a question, or having it answered at least, Trump will just be derogatory and insulting and never answer.

Man, you really are out of touch with who this President is. Holy moly. So what do you want to wager here?

Too subtle for Donald. Heā€™ll want to get his digs in more overtly than that.

Aside from that, Iā€™m curious what the protocols are. If you have a press pass, does it entitle you to ask the POTUS questions, or merely get you into the room?

Itā€™s because Trump thrives on the confrontation. Apparently Pence, SHS, and a handful of other aides to Trump were prodding him to call on Acosta in the post midterm conference, because they knew there would be fireworks and they thought it would get Trump out of his sour mood. They think the fight with the press is a winner. Theyā€™ll go right back to pushing for Acosta to be called on, and Trump will gladly oblige.

Thats what I thought too- but then why try and boot Acosta? Trumpā€™s base looooves those confrontations where Trump slaps Acosta with insults.

How much you want to bet? Trump loves the confrontation. He canā€™t help himself.

That was the ultimate ā€œFAKE NEWSā€, but since it failed, he will be incensed.