Accused white supremacists ‘serial rioters’ plead guilty over racist mayhem in Charlottesville

There’s a fair amount of reporting on the subject. I’ve only just skimmed over it.

And I watched the movie Green Room. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Enjoy your day. When you come back, I’d like to discuss why please.

Yes. That was one side. The other side was the white Supremacists. There were good people on both sides?

Sounds good, you enjoy the day too!

That was a KKK rally in July.

The Unite the Right Rally was in August.

I am a little embarrassed for you.

3 Likes

Thanks for catching that. I completely missed it. In the next 30 days, it evolved into what the media labled as alt-right, white nationalists, white supremicists, neo-Nazis and just all around terrible people. They didn’t EVER single out any conservative groups that were there to peacefully demonstrate against the removal of statues, such as the proud boys.

I do…

LOL

Cookie Crisp! Frosted Flakes! Lucky Charms!

1 Like

He actually passed the test.

1 Like

It didn’t evolve into that… it was that.

The “Unite the Right” rally was specifically organized to get disparate White Supremacist groups together as a show of force… a sort of coming out party.

I really don’t understand why those on the “Right” put up with defending them because their cause is not yours and allowing their association is tainting the GOP.

The President failed in unequivocally denouncing Nazis. The absolute easiest test… he failed.

Why the “Right” and the GOP don’t hold him to account for this baffles me beyond belief.

1 Like

“and i’m not talking about neo-nazis or white nationalists because they both should be condemned, totally”

or, stupid msnbc-media narrative

depends on how much hate overpowers reality i guess…

My first beef is the distortion of the truth, how the media framed it and how the public bought into this bull feces. My second beef is when the government applies different standards based on a political ideology such as what Virginia did.

“Instead, the city’s pleadings said that its decision to revoke the permit was based primarily on the unmanageable numbers of people who would show up. An affidavit from the police chief said that they expected twice as many counter-protesters (2,000) as protesters (1,000). Yet, the city did not revoke the permits for the counter-protesters, too. In light of those facts, the judge couldn’t get beyond the fact that the city hadn’t revoked all permits for demonstrations downtown on Saturday.

This distortion of the truth continues. What’s actually happening at our southern border is a national emergency but you’d never know that by listening to the news. The media has gone completely political, along with social media platforms and that is what I fight against. I want equal treatment for all…period.

Of course you do, you are The One True Seer.

Your beef isn’t with Nazis… but with how the city handled the Nazis?

That is supremely weird.

3 Likes

That crazy MSNBC narrative where they accurately described the White Supramacist rally and what Trump said.

The horror.

1 Like

Really? Then I’m a little embarrassed for you. :sunglasses:

:point_up_2:

Like velcro some people just never let go! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lets see… on one side there are Nazis… yeah… not embarrassing to be on the other side of that at all.

1 Like

You have to understand that even if you plan, organize and run a rally, you don’t really control it, see?

1 Like