A Threat to Our Democracy? antifa Mob Outside Tucker Carlson's Home, Posts Hannity, Coulter Addresses

But seriously, what happened to Tucker Carlson?

The same fate as all Trumpists, they revealed themselves.

True. There are some good articles out there about “What happened to Tucker Carlson?”

Trump should send the military to the border of Tucker’s lawn to protect his sovereignty from this illegal invasion. I even heard there were people from the Middle East on the sidewalk!

Technically, this is not illegal. Annoying and bad form, but not illegal.

Indeed.
And some support a particular POTUS who has fueled the flames of our discourse, in order to strengthen his base, without being aware of the unintended consequences that is occurring.

The Antifa “protests” have gone way too far. What they did at Carlsen’s home is despicable.

I believe these particular twits aren’t AntiFa. At least not technically.

Also, no mention of Waters etc? Only Trump?

“According to now-deleted social media posts shared by Smash Racism D.C., a local anti-fascist organization whose members have been tied to other demonstrations against prominent Republican figures, activists showed up outside Carlson’s home Wednesday and they had a message for him.”

If you are comparing Waters, to what Trump has been spewing for 2 years, with his name calling, promoting violence(not protests), willing to cover legal fees for those that commit assault, the press the enemy of the people…etc…

Oh wait…as a Trumpster, you do think they are the same.

Never mind.

I condemn these imbeciles for posting private home information and stalking a home.

But don’t pretend only Antifa does this- Ford is still receiving death threats from Trumpers.

Look another leftist mob… Hey, mob. Go fix Honduras…

Has a mob shown up at her door?

Tucker really embarrassed Jorge…

Leftists who hate free speech, obviously…

This is getting no traction because no one likes that douchenozzle anyway, he is like the Ted Cruz of opinion hosts, he can’t get anyone on his show.

He should have stuck with the bow tie, as least people scanning channels would stop to just be like “who is this pretentious little ■■■■ ?!”.

Yep that it has. These people (being people like Tucker) have nobody to blame but themselves anymore.

I thought Tucker was alright during his Crossfire days, but him going full Trump is just sad.

He has to be the rudest interviewer I have ever watched.

1 Like

Confronting people in public and at their homes is now considered reasonable behavior by the left. There is no need for the right to play the victim here, just return the favor.

1 Like

I don’t associate with anyone in that movement. Turns out when you repeatedly say antifa is full of violent psychopaths, the real violent psychopaths show up.

I bet I could sum it up quickly…

$