A teacher hangs a BLM flag at a school named for a Confederate general. Now she's under investigation

The whole thing, but particularly at 2:01.

What a brilliant man.

3 Likes

You don’t agree with him :rofl:

What did he say about white conservatives?

I’m still waiting to see a movement to counter the “Stop Asian Hate” campaign. Where are the “Stop All Hate” people at?

1 Like

…and I invite you to observe their actions, not their words and it proves what I said.

1 Like

Celebrate it somewhere else other than a classroom.

Did they take debate out of schools now? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s your opinion and only an opinion.

1 Like

Of course I do.

A lot. I’m a liberal.

Wow…you agree with 3 minutes. You are a radical now.

Probably Amazon or EBay…

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

No you don’t. You agree with a cherry picked 3 min clip but missed the entire context of Malcolm X.

1 Like

Nope. He was right. He and I line up pretty good.

Do you agree with those 3 minutes?

1 Like

You have yet to prove that their words don’t match their actions.

Let’s pick one of their guiding principles of BLM Chicago and discuss further.

Nope. I agree with him. I apply it to everybody. X was a true liberal. Authentic. He could have been talking about the English in 1774.

Where are most black lives lost? What does their name say they care about? This is ezpz…now…do they assert their efforts in the arena that would have the greatest, positive impact on what they claim their stated purpose is? Are you ready? I just proved it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

:rofl: sure, sure.

How does saying black lives matter take anything away from non black people?

Answer, it does not.

This is the crux of this whining…and has hurt white people along the way as well.

1 Like

Duval School policy says employees can’t use their position to influence students politically or in any form of advocacy. In December, after Fletcher High School received backlash for its football team flying the “Thin Blue Line” flag before games, a memo was distributed, banning employees from backing social movements or causes, including flags, banners and signage on district property.

But an email from Superintendent Diana Greene obtained by the Times-Union revealed that Donofrio was being reviewed by Human Resources for “several matters.”

1 Like

Oh, oh…thread kill. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

there is a lot more than those 3 minutes…

Up next, is the "I have a dream " speech…ignoring the rest of MLK’s message, that I know you do not agree with.

Hell, I could cherry pick Reagan, and find something I agree with.
He was still the worst POTUS we had in the 20th century.

That’s fine. What if the teacher in classroom 202 puts up a sign White Lives Matter? Does that take anything away from non white people?

The teacher is the one whining and she is the one who put up the sign :woman_shrugging:

1 Like