A simple wish for all…

Always a hangry lib or two on the holidays. Hopefully someone came along and fed them. :rofl:

1 Like

Rodeo, i wish i had seen this 4 hours ago. Beautiful Prayer.

Thanks for this (mostly) political free thread. Spent the day with family members out at someone’s farm with relatives, friends, dogs and cows. Nobody mentioned politics at all, not even me.

3 Likes

You know I started a thread designed to rise above politics.

Nice job…

1 Like

I spent most of the day on an airplane…

Hope everyone had a nice day.

2 Likes

Hope the turkey was good. :rofl:

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving

1 Like

be thankful:

3 Likes

It’s in Politics!

“I have no self-control!”

1 Like

1 Like

Two good memes.

You reminded me of Rush Limbaugh with this.
He used to tell us all about the meaning of Thanksgiving and Christmass.
Thank you God for giving us Rush to lift our spirits and open our eyes.

Are Black Friday sales still the huge event they once were? When I first moved to the states it seemed every Black Friday was full of stories about people queuing up for days to snag the “best deals” or reports of crowds surging through walmarts. Today not so much.

Though it is great to see more and more retailers close for the entirety of Thanksgiving day allowing more people to be off work to celebrate the holiday.

1 Like

Amen. Happy belated Thanksgiving.

3 Likes

Black Friday is still a pretty big deal, but Cyber Monday has taken a lot of the pressure off of it

1 Like

I forgot about Cyber Monday. Yeah I think you are right.

If they got their way, there would only be compulsory store holidays. Crooks keeping rising bubble prices to get rich. Car companies are about to collapse. No one wants electric. These cars are made of plastic. Frank Zappa was right.