A serious discussion thread on the the comments made last night between our host and the president

If I were communicating with a criminal that handled dirty international money, I’d expect those conversations to be monitored by authorities. This isn’t rocket science, just sayin’.

10 Likes

Stop it with all that making sense

I hope libs have the same condemnation for media members who were coordinating a leak strategy with people who ran the “russian collusion” hoax.

There should be several dozen job vacancies over that nonsense.

Nonsense. It’s called freedom of the press.

I remember the conservative freak out when Donna Brazille was given DNC debate questions by someone. Was it CNN? I don’t remember.

So that’s a real question for me - what does Fox think about their employee telling a felon that they ‘are on teh same team’ and using their prime time program to try to protect the felon in a coordinated effort?

3 Likes

Are you saying Sean Hannity should be fired?

Wouldn’t that be “the same condemnation” as those other media members?

No disrespect to Mr Hannity but there is no doubt in my mind a political commentator in Britain would be fired for this or more likely hand in their resignation.

I don’t know how Fox will respond but I’m sure Donald will be tweeting soon.

That’s different.

Trump and his friends are all victims.

Wasn’t Manafort under a gag order at the time?

This is old news. I read it last week I believe.

You seen any tweets yet??

Sure. Every day reporters are doing circular reporting of leaked information in order to obtain FISA warrants on presidential campaign associates. It’s all right there in The First Amendment.

I’m sure you have a link to such cases??

Sorry I thought it was a new story I should’ve checked the date

No worries. And no apology necessary.

I’m shocked it took this long to find its way onto the board.

Without the First Amendment, you wouldn’t know about all the corruption in the Trump Admin.

These texts really do pull back the curtain.

Damn straight, bro.

That’s your take on this?

Yes he was.

I posted it here last week.