A question to all you democratic deficit hawks

Can’t say. Its always either spending too much or taxing too little, whichever your viewpoint is. Waiting eagerly for Biden to get spending under control.

Read the link again. Your own link.

Those numbers are the deficit. Not the debt.

No. Why the hell would I? have absolutely zero interest in convincing you that libs were whining about the debt. Why would that interest me at all?

Will the same liberal who complained about the Trump debt also complain about the Biden debt? Or will they go silent?

Look at the column headings. Under the column titled deficits, for 2018, you will find these numbers: 779 (in billions).
I can do no more.

And we were talking all along about the deficit.

If Biden cuts taxes during good times, I will complain. Would rather that money go towards the debt.

Show me one liberal who complained about the deficit?

I haven’t said a word about the run up of the deficit in the last nine or ten months because the time to run trillions in deficit is during a pandemic that has shut down about thirty percent of tube economy.

The budget busting tax bill, different story.

I don’t think you will ever have to worry about either. Biden will not cut taxes and he will not make payments on the debt.

Shame on you Doug. :wink: You are supposed to let libs move the goal posts, even change fields, or what game is being played or just flat make stuff up and get by with it. :crazy_face:

You are right - my mistake. Read the columns wrong.

Doubled the debt in one year in an expanding economy.

Not quite as bad as 2015 to 2016, at least.

And no, that does not represent doubling the debt.