A public service for Libs

I gotta admit, I’m not real big on helping Libs, but on seeing the latest commercial for Joe, I felt compelled to make an exception.

Apparently Libs do not realize, or perhaps have forgotten the full level of Joe’s genius. According to the man in the commercial, upon meeting Joe the guy realized that Joe is really as sharp as a knife. It’s a sure sign of truth and conviction when a total stranger has to point out that “Joe is sharp as a knife”.

Well indeed I can fully believe that due to the hundreds of times I attempted to understand what the hell he is saying, and failed miserablely. Evidently the knife must be sharper than I could ever imagine, so Kudos Libs for putting him in office. May I present as a perpetual remembrance your leader!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Those poor, poor zombies…

1 Like

I think his handlers are mean and cruel people having forced Biden to read the flash cards.
They need to teach him how to walk up to the microphones and turn over cards towards the cameras one at the time so we the people can read them by our self.
I think this is possible to acomplish and after several days of training he can pull it of.
:thinking: :wink: :ok_hand:

1 Like

2 Likes

Well now it’s official. Michael Douglas has just declared that Biden is sharper than a tack! Woo Hoo! Sharper than a knife and tack. How inspiring.

Keep raising that bar Joe- YOU TREASONOUS PIECE OF DOG ■■■■■■