A Little Look at the Dem VP Candidate

If triggering libz was a good enough reason to vote for Trump then surely triggering cons is a good enough reason to vote for Harris.

2 Likes

One of my biggest reasons for voting against Trump this time around is because he and his supporters first thought everyday is how can we trigger the other side today. So I figure if Trump loses I can watch them be triggered for a change.

4 Likes

Sorry but this came to mind.

Phone and pen. I can see that. The resentment is real all the way around.

Harris will find her wokeness if she gets in. She is very malleable.

1 Like

More recent. She doesnā€™t like the question. Clearly evading. And lying.

Reminiscent of this one:

Hillary Clinton Laughing for 10 hours - YouTube

Those who voted in the primaries could have voted for Gabbard or they could have voted for Biden amongst other candidates. Only 0.74% chose Gabbard.

How very charmingā€¦

ā€¦and delicious.

:rofl:

Thatā€™s deeeeeep. :sunglasses:

Wasnā€™t meant to be ā€œdeeeeeepā€ but I guess when you compare it to sheep posts, in kinda is!

2 Likes

They are Democrats. They are in the habit of being told what to think by the media they watch, and that media was dialing down and nay-saying Gabbardā€™s voice as a candidate.

1 Like

Ah, it just dawned on me why Harris was accepted by Biden. She dropped out first. He thinks he accepted the woman of color who poses the least threat to him.

Dumbass.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not why, it was the price for progressives not staying home.

It seems like he made the right choice. Do you think heā€™ll concede at 4?

No.
ā€¦

It is Friday the 13th, you know. Weird political things happen late Friday afternoon.

The 13th too. He might, I hope he does.