A key narrative about January 6 just collapsed

Yes. The narrative danced.

:man_dancing:t3:

1 Like

No seem about itā€¦manipulative it is.

You are missing the current events with Maxine Waters.

She has ruined the prosecution case against Chavin and has assured Minnesota that neighborhoods will be vandalized.

The credibility of electronic media reports and MSN is also taking another serious hit.

Anyone paying attention knew this was comingā€¦initial reports said it was a stroke.

Swetnik was used as a propaganda prop.

Remember the Atlanta Olympic bombing in 1996? There were two fatalities, but one of them was a cameraman who died of a heart attack running to the scene. Although the bomb didnā€™t kill him, he still died because of it.

The death of this officer seems similar, but I would say even more connected to the crime. Nobody will be able to convince me that he would have still died had the failed insurrection not taken place.

Maxine Waters sucks and needs to go away. If I could vote against her I would.

Let us not pretend that the events of Jan 6th wasnā€™t something new and it that it wasnā€™t very very bad.

Let us just not pretend that anymore.

It was badā€¦It was only new in the spin and reporting.

Still no word on who killed Ashli Babbitt.

1 Like

The DOJ has been dropping cases right and left to protect Antifa rioters going back to the insurrection at the 2017 inauguration.

The actions of the FBI and DOJ reek of selective prosecution of political opponents.

Welcome to Putinā€™s Russia.

3 Likes

The whole martyrdom of Ashli Babbit is one of the things that is super crazy to me.

In any other sense, during any other time we would all agree that it was her actions and her actions alone that put her own life into danger. A group of rabid leftists storming the Capitol would also be met with deadly force. If anything, the Capitol police showed a ton of restraint in the whole situation. But for some reason there has to be this tit for tat one upmanship over an event that we all know was action where an officer was defending Congress from a group of people who would have torn them apart.

So let us not pretend that Babbit was some sort of Martyr for the cause because her cause was 100% built on a lie.

1 Like

There was an insurrection in 2017?

So when should we expect retractions from the lying asses in the media and the bull ā– ā– ā– ā–  politicians that lied to the American people demonizing Trump supporters?

2 Likes

The burly police office should have arrested her for trespassing. Instead he shot her dead in an apparent ambush.

The cities around the country would have burned if the police had done that to a BLM protestor, and the officer would probably be facing murder charges now.

2 Likes

How can a group of people who violently stormed the Capitol in order to overthrow the election be ā€œdemonizedā€?

Noā€¦ no the officer would not be facing charges.

The context of what was happening has been removed from this Martyrdom. You all know it. It is the only way that this tit for tat whataboutism makes sense.

Put it all into context it makes no sense.

What started out as a right wing nose tweeking of BLM protests has become part of the canon of grievances at a rapid pace.

It really makes no sense.

Officer Sicknick would still be alive had it not been for the storming of the Capitol. You really think he would have had those two strokes had it just been a normal Wednesday?

Odd, I donā€™t recall anyone on the left being shot when they invaded the Senate Hart building.

2 Likes

I can explain it very succinctly and easily.

It is a failure of all are equal before the law. Any other unarmed protestor shot to death by police would be treated differently.

It is just that simple.

Congress is our representation and not above the law or afforded special rules for accountability.

2 Likes

Were they violently occupying the place? Were they busting down barriers?

Letā€™s seeā€¦

High blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoking, obesity, and diabetes are leading causes of stroke.

Donā€™t see protest, police activity, or even a bad at work there.

:brain:

3 Likes

Noā€¦ in a situation where Leftists are violently storming the Capitol in order to stop the duties of Congress to validate an election I would have no problem with an officer using deadly force to protect Congress you would 100% be in agreement with me.

And we both know it.

Was he obese, a smoker, or had high blood pressure? Looked pretty healthy to me. Havenā€™t heard of many 42 year olds dying of strokes.