A judge outlined exactly what qualifies as privileged in the Michael Cohen case (and almost nothing involves Cohen's work for his clients)

"Jones reported that she had reviewed the first 300,000 documents and determined that just 162 were privileged.

Just eight documents involved Cohen in direct consultation with one of his clients."

The dude really is a fixer.

.>
Not to worry. Trump will pardon him on the federal charges and Cuomo will pardon him on New York State charges.

Nothing to see here.
:wink:
.>>>>

the ole party of law & order and accountability. brings the Teddy Roosevelt tear to your eye don’t it?

The ole “make something up, cause I got nothing else” post.

Still tearing down the ole strawman, eh Caught?

He provided a link to the details.

So what did he “make up”?

.>>>>

Que Trumpists calling this judge a “so - called judge” in 5 4 3 2 1 …

I think they’re nervous about the investigation, the fixer and our top politician looking at law breakers and telling them they don’t have to be held accountable.

This part…

the ole party of law & order and accountability. brings the Teddy Roosevelt tear to your eye don’t it?> Blockquote

which was a reply to your strawman post…

Not to worry. Trump will pardon him on the federal charges and Cuomo will pardon him on New York State charges.

Nothing to see here.

Yes, that’s it.

I’m nervously pointing out how fake some of you can be.

Lololololololololol.

Well it certainly wasn’t the part about which docs are covered by privilege for the fixer. Seems he wasn’t doing much lawyering.

What part of President Dennison’s personal attorney having only 162 documents out of 300,000 fall under attorney client privilege was “made up”?

(NOTE: BTW - David Dennison is a pseudonym by this very attorney for Donald Trump in court documents so it isn’t something I made up either.)

.>>>>