A Hannity, Rush and Levine primary debate with only Trump

Hannity, Trump, Rush and Levine are the most hated among liberals. They cant help but to hate on them… Watching the liberals pop and fizzle from this ideas shows im onto something.

Fox and friends… They are good at what they do, but to compare them to Rush and Hannity? Not even close… They are not of the calibur of the 3 greatest conservative commentators alive.

Aoc tee ball… Well tee ball is the childs version of baseball… Aoc tee ball is the lesser version of tee ball… Something of the order of smacking your head on a ball is the only goal…

You bring Rush in the room… Trump, Hannity and Levine… Even liberals will watch out of pure hatred. Its everyone they complain about in one spot. Ruffle their feathers, thank them for reelection and the house.

Have Doug Collins come in predebate and show the moderators how to use a gavel thanking Nadler for his gavel and his Judicial committee chairmanship.

As long as we’re on the debate topic…What are the odds that Trump will actually debate the Dem candidate?

1 Like

So basically, when given the chance to have a calm and rational pulpit by which to address the American people about why conservatism is the better approach to running the country, you would rather the Republicans act in a puerile fashion.

2 Likes

Good. Donald thrives in that atmosphere, using childish pejoratives to attack both his opponent and whatever media is moderating. Some of his supporters (certainly not all but a significant percentage enough to make a generalization but there are always outliers of course) eat that up with glee and Donald is full aware of that fact.

Do not confuse what you wish the world to be with what the world is… Over 60 million People voted for Hillary… A theif, a liar, promising to put people out of work… And countless abominable positions… A sensible debate would have knocked her voters down to a few million, if what was sensible always prevailed.

A debate like this… Can already hear the rhino lines… Wish it would have been more serious, more Presedential, i wouldnt have done that, i think it was a mistake. Than go on after cutting Trump as they always do, than say hes doing a good job, hedging their bets. The rhinos are irrelevant what they think they have no party, they push their hatred for trump to the line… They wont cross the Meghan kelley line or Glenn Beck line knowing if they go to far their done. They try walking it back, but damage done, the rhinos in the media are aware they can only hate on Trump to a point before their careers are destroyed.

Trump has already proved he is competent, that he can handle the big issues. Would people say i dont think he can make 7.5 million jobs because it wasnt a super serious debate?

The debate needs a host/announcer, you have fun and point out facts, an example have them enter to there shows intro songs, pointing out Hannity has the number one show on cable. That Rush is number one in radio. You use these to establish them as the best in the business of media, for those watching. You have fun like have Don jr in the crowd as a random voter asking Trump a question from the crowd, or a Newt Gingrich question.

This has a 2nd motive, reward your true friends, if possible elevate them further. When you have rhino news anchors saying… Well Hillary is a nice person, would make a great president, all rumors about her are false, giving her the benefit of the doubt, but not Trump… A rally like this will expose the rhinos on the fence, so their shows and political careers can be ended, where they live out their days as a cnn guest. Helping expose rhinos is important, might allow for some to get tripped up and lose a primary.

1 Like

Conservative media is a helluva drug.

He already does this on Fox and Friends periodically.

Host mentions a topic, then POTUS prattles on for 55 minutes while the (3) on the couch squirm, grimace, and try to get a word in edge-wise. Painful to watch. :us::elephant:

Considering the ratings Trump draws for the Debates, I feel he really has the upper hand in terms of negotiating. I think he should refuse to do any Debates unless he gets someone as moderator who is going to be FAIR! Not some rhino, like they always tend to get. I think you’ve pointed out a few people who would be acceptable, and there might be a few other people that could be considered.

Lou Dobbs would be a great back up.

If Trump wanted to spike the ball… Cowboy stadium rally, 110,000 in attendance… Game over… Wether the mock debate their or not… The Democrats would lose their minds…

He already has those rallies.

I don’t know about others, but I feel like an anthropologist studying an heretofore undiscovered tribal group when I watch them.