A GOP Super Pac for Biden?

Donald Trump said unequivocally and unambiguously said that there was an AIDS vaccine. That is demonstrably untrue. It was in fact a LIE. Whether it was just another lie or a demonstration of his impaired mental faculties is a moot point. Either clearly shows that D Trump is not a fit person to win the USA presidential election in 2020; hence, the move by Republicans to active support J Biden to win the 2020 USA presidential election.

This movement is picking up steam. Whereas GOP leaders stopped short of saying they would vote for the opposition candidate (Clinton) in 2016, an increasing number of them are publicly saying they will vote for Biden. This, in turn, gives kind of a ā€œpermission slipā€ for others who traditionally vote Republican to vote for Biden. This is a move rarely taken by a party, but I wholeheartedly think this is the right move on the part of the GOP for the sake of the nation.

I only wish they had done this in 2016. A lot of pain could have been avoided if we had a competent president right now with the issues we are currently facing. I just hope that no further crisis (such as a 2nd wave of the pandemic) arises before Biden is inaugurated and the nation can start healing.

I just donā€™t understand why they seem to be completely unwilling to run anyone against him? Is there some rule that says they canā€™t?

Well, I think itā€™s too late now. Most of the states have already had their primaries. I was hoping they would have the spine to do just that before the primaries started. I can tell you I would have voted for whoever opposed him in a GOP primary - and Iā€™m sure there are plenty of others in my situation.

ā€¦and due to the establishment, Trump talks directly to the people of the US. This is why heā€™ll have massively attended rallies. If he didnā€™t, the shepherds and their sheople yelling orange man baaa, baaa, baaad would perpetuate their fake narrative and drown out reality. Isnā€™t it cool, that there are still some sane people among us that donā€™t eat at the trough, examine whatā€™s actually going on around them in this crazy world and actā€¦based on the conclusions they derive from actual evidence?

I would have.

1 Like

And now even more Republicans are joining in the fight to get rid of Trump, and replace him with Biden.

It is good to see the fight some from my former party have in reclaiming the mantle from this dangerous demagogue!

Republican party losing the neocons? Thatā€™sā€¦good.

The Trumplican party is shrinking rapidly. I agree, that it IS good.

You donā€™t understandā€¦ Trump won a single election. That means he is unstoppable. :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m still FAR from convinced that he can be beat and wonā€™t win re-election. However, the sheer numbers of Republicans that are not only abandoning the Trumplican party, but that are actively working to defeat him, inspires hope in me that finally when this national nightmare is over, we can begin the process of building a new Republican Party where Trumpism is recognized for the cancer that it is.