A GOP Super Pac for Biden?

Brilliant.

1 Like

There may be hope for the GOP yet. Iā€™ve got to admit - I totally lost faith in them after the way they let Trump bulldoze his way into the party and essentially engage in a hostile takeover. The problem I have is that they should have done this 4 years ago. They were in a good place then, with 16 candidates ready to take them in a new, friendlier direction. Instead of fighting, they rolled over and just let Trump have the GOP.

I am glad they have finally gotten their heads out of their rear and are starting to fight what has been done to the GOP. I had pretty much sworn off the GOP after they handed the nomination to Trump. Iā€™ll be watching them over the next few years. IF they can get the GOP back on the right track during Bidenā€™s term, they may win back my trust in future elections. But, they have an uphill battle on their hands. We shall see.

2 Likes

Their ads are devastating. We donā€™t see them on tv here in FloriDUH, but the Lincoln Project is huge on twitter and their videos gets hundreds of thousands or more views.

3 Likes

This is a joke. haha, principled Conservatives:

Dozens of operatives from Bushā€™s and the late Sen. John McCainā€™s presidential campaigns plan to lay out Bidenā€™s record on free trade, statesā€™ rights, federal spending and respect for US diplomacy and military alliances to make the case for electing the former vice president over Trump in November.

They will also highlight Bidenā€™s Catholic faith.

Scaramucci, who served as the White House communications director for 10 days before being fired in 2017, is among the groupā€™s major donors.

He said heā€™s ā€œvery confident that we can convince a large group of Republican voters that Biden is the right person to vote for if they want to stay true to their principles and to the legacy of the Republican Party.ā€

They will highlight Bidenā€™s Catholic faith. Yea, he is the one who supported abortion on demand from the beginning. Great Catholic principles. He did at least say, ā€˜I am principled that federal funds shouldnā€™t have to pay for abortionā€™ . But all the radical candidates, he shriveled on even that. He is the one ā€˜principledā€™ that pushed Obama into his homosexual marriage thing. And trying to bankrupt the Little Sisters of the Poor. Great ā€˜Catholicā€™ Principles. I understand leftists are into the destruction of the family but a ā€˜Conservativeā€™ group highlights his ā€˜Catholicā€™ faith is laughable when he opposes Catholic principles.

Principle on limiting spending? He is for crazy deficit spending. Sure Trump spends a lot more than I want to, but Biden is a crazy spender, heā€™ll spend way way more while cutting defense spending. Trump has pushed defense spending at least I thought conservatives like that.

Against tariffs, so it is principled that Bidenā€™s policies have led to the destruction of manufacturing. Principled high corporate taxes so money goes abroad. Principled to let China grow like crazy while our economic growth has gone tepid while Chinaā€™s has soared, until Trump at least tried to confront China. Biden Principled in saying China is not a competitor, principles let China get to the point of overtaking us.

He is green deal light, not really all that light, when he wants to ā€˜ban natural gas, and oil drillingā€™ (despite natural gas actually helping the climate) which will make energy prices sky rocket which will hurt people. The economy getting destroyed is ā€˜Conservative principledā€™?

Biden says absolutely nothing about the looting, killing of cops, killing of people, killing of businesses, looting & robbing, totally ignored, it is principled to say nothing while speaking of an amorphous ā€˜systemic racismā€™ that he apparently did nothing about while in the VP office for 8 years. Oh yea, conservative principles.

Iran Letā€™s give Iran money again, letā€™s let them get back into the deal that they are violating, you know the deal, which made it so you couldnā€™t go into any military bases to check possible nuclear violations, off limits. Then on even what you are ā€˜allowedā€™ to check, you have to give them warning. And people buying that they were not violating, heck, such a low standard since the standards on checking them were so low. Now evenr that low standard they are violating and Biden is all getting back into that, so Iran will be flooded with more money. You know the one that the principled one where nuclear capability was allowed despite prior Republican and Democratic Presidents said they would have to abandoning their ā€˜nuclear programā€™. Obama/Biden ended that goal, and lifted sanctions and gave them money to fund terror. Yea, such conservative ā€˜Principlesā€™.

Biden wants to legalize 11-23 million illegals. Wants them to become citizens and the only reason he wants to let them in and become citizens is because he wants them to become Democratic voters. So open borders, he is against the wall. Yea, some Republicans want the cheap labor of the illegals and love it, but to let them come in and vote Democrat, but is it ā€˜conservativeā€™ principled to legalize illegals? Trump tires to stop them from getting welfare, conservative principles, and Biden calls that ā€˜cruel.ā€™ Conservatives are supposed to vote for that guy?

Biden has been a left-winger and is being pushed more and more to the left and ā€˜Conservativesā€™.call it a principle to turn the lever, or the much more easy to be fraudulent ballot for Biden?

I donā€™t think these are ā€˜conservativeā€™ principles. Sure lefties will love Conservatives, restoring their faith in ā€˜conservativesā€™ standing for the above ā€˜Conservativeā€™ policies.

THISā€¦is the establishment that has another half on the Democrat side. They are united, in keeping us divided. Now look around the countryā€¦is their plan working? Are you divided? Are you a part of the problem? Are you even aware of all of thisā€¦orā€¦are you their sheopleā€¦being fed what they want you to eatā€¦and then regurgibleet here in Hannity Land and in any other circle you travel?

Notice the reoccurring themeā€¦orange man baaa, baaa, baaad?

This Juneteenth thing was just introduced here in Hannity Land the other day by @NativeSon. I thought it was a good idea but Iā€™ve never heard of it. How many among us havenā€™t? How long ago was this rally planned? Now attempt to reason that the motivation behind this rally is wacismā€¦is pure sheople food in the sheople trough. Are you eating? Are you regurgibleeting?

Preach it brotherā€¦

Iā€™m sorry but whenever I read Anthony Scaramucciā€™s name I canā€™t help but wonder if he will ā€œdo the Fandangoā€!

These are the Bill Crystal types who hated him last time too. :grin:

On the other hand look at the 1 million applications to a Trump rally that only holds 19,000 in the arena. :grin: :+1:

Snicker snicker

1 Like

Iā€™m laughing that youā€™re feeding. I donā€™t know if itā€™s a million but itā€™s a yuuuuuuuge number. :sunglasses:

I am sure itā€™s not a small number. His rallies are popular. I am also sure lawn signs donā€™t win elections.

Yeahā€¦thatā€™s why Hillary is in the WHā€¦amirite?

Now consider Trump is the incumbent? Now consider the mental capacity between Biden and Hillaryā€¦and yet, she lost? Now consider the gaffe, after gaffe, after gaffe, after gaffe Biden makesā€¦and theyā€™re getting worse? Do you really believe a candidate that calls minority children ā€œroaches, who want to rub my hairy legsā€ will ever get into office? Seriously my friendā€¦seriouslyā€¦ :sunglasses:

The way it works is everybody that wants a ticket applies but it is 1st come 1st served as to who gets in. I know because i have been to rallies.

The number is no doubt huge. Will everybody show up? Probably not but thereā€™s usually twice as many outside as those who manage to get in. :grin:

You seem quite ignorant of the globalist influence and presence in the various arenas that make up the political landscape. This election is not Republican versus Democrat, but globalist versus nationalist. Globalists in the Republican party will be working hand in hand with the Democrats to get the anti-globalist out of the WH and hand DC back to the globalist swamp.

1 Like

How many of those alleged 1 Million tickets (we have zero proof of this claim) were purchased by K-Popā€™s fan army and TikTok users, as a way to troll Trump?

Were all the applicants real people who support D Trump?

Was it a gaffe, sheer incompetence or mental deficiency when D Trump said there was an AIDS vaccine?

1 Like

K-pop kids have been doing the Lordā€™s work on Twitter.

2 Likes

Ponder thatā€¦and welcome baaa, baaa, baaack. :sunglasses: