A 'Golden' Opportunity For Liberals

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do the majority own restaurants? A business of any kind? Can a majority see past the end of their own nose?

2 Likes

Not sure what you’re arguing here. Of course they think it’s good. They vote for this ■■■■ all the time.

Too many of them are stupid libs.

1 Like

Wanna bet this is the way the virtuous thinks homelessness is solved?

1 Like

i get my younger brother who is an entrepreneur to run the restaurant.

loads of business experience and actually has managed and owned several businesses in California. and lives there near San Diego.

Allan

The country has forgotten what minimum wage is supposed to be…can teenagers even get starter jobs anymore? Can someone go get a second job to help pay the bills. A trip to mickie Dee’s that used to cost 6 or 7 dollars now costs 10 or 12 so the wage hikes are being erased.

$20 an hour minimum wage = Stupid public policy.

4 Likes

It is amazing how these retards have convinced themselves their opinions on other people’s stuff matters.

4 Likes

I have no idea. I do not live in California.

But people vote everyday without having personal experience in the issues they are voting on. All of us do even you.

Of course! And all this while having a gambling addiction and pulling cable for AT&T.

It may well be that but unless we live in California nothing we can do.

Me personally I do not mind paying a bit more if it means the employees can be paid more but you make a good point.

It’s voting themselves other people’s money and out of ignorance end up without a job. Wards of the state.

1 Like

Thats the system though I am sure there are many on here that want to go back to limiting voting to a select few.

Minimum wage should be zero. That way the market and the worker can settle on what the job is really worth.

5 Likes

Wrong. That’s not the system. The system is an employment contract is between employee and employer.

It became the system starting in 1938.

Sure we can.

We can comment on how stupid the policy is. That’s what this thread is all about.

In a thread commenting on the stupidity of a Calif policy, you come in to make off-topic stupid statements.

Well done!

I could go along with that as long as it’s tied to salary/wage transparency.

Agreed and we are all good at that :grinning:

What does that mean?

Everyone knows what each is earning. It’s already started with job postings. We should take the same step for those already employed.