A Conservative Political movie is needed

Are you a writer? You should totally write that screenplay and shop it.

Beat me to it. Thereā€™s millions to be had here, appealing to the political predilections of the vast silent majority.

1 Like

Im capable of itā€¦ The problem is no major studio would touch thisā€¦ The pool of actorsā€¦ Most couldnt be in this movie, their careers would be killed off.

Probably serious issues getting it in theaters. Its a liberal industry that finds this as offensive as the Constitution or Bible to democrat congress people.

Have the directors and producers to deal withā€¦ Hello mr weinstein would you like to make a movie shreading and insulting your way of lifeā€¦ It would be very difficult to find people willing to jeopardise their career on a movie like this. No matter how well this movie doesā€¦ Most of there careers would be over.

An American Carol 2?

2 Likes

Paging Kirk Cameron and Dinesh Dā€™Souzaā€¦Cameron and Dā€™Souza, please pick up a white courtesy phoneā€¦

James Woods, Jon Voight, Scott Baio, that Angel actress. Clint Eastwood and Sean Hannity both have bankrolled money makers like this.

I know, right? Never imagined that such talent would be on this forum.

There was a movie made ā€œan american carolā€.

You should talk to Dinesh Dā€™Souza. He has made some great conservative movies and might be able to help you. I think he is out of the halfway house now so is available.

1 Like

did you not see his new movie its pretty much ā€œMedia is evilā€

A 3 hour epic illustrating the life and genius of Donald would be FABULOUS. Starring Donald as himself, Victoria Jackson as Melania, and James Woods as Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Weā€™re talking instant mega-millions blockbuster right there.

2 Likes

Heā€™s not wrong.

Victoria Jackson ainā€™t who she used to be.

Its sadā€¦ Could easily make a 5 hour movie on this. Have Aoc put a crayon in her ear, smack herself in the head and a different color pops out. She sneezes and 3 or 4 fly out her ears and 2 out her nose, and puts them all back away. Gives the 2 snot covered ones to omar, catch omar eating them later.

Honestly writing a script wouldnā€™t take that long. Get some old theater, wouldnā€™t cost that much to make.

Would be funny when the liberal version they inevitably try making tanksā€¦

1 Like