"A bunch of Black men have been attacking Asians."

Logic my friend. If a party wins, that usually means they make up the majority. The second part is the pattern? Just look at your list. The evidence speaks for itself.

That libs are innocent of these hate crimes and yet, the evidence says the opposite.

Where is your study?

Otherwise it’s just fee fees.

are these only types of hate crimes? If it is not physical, it doesn’t count?

Never said this at all.

The second study I linked doesn’t even mention political affiliation. You are assuming that it’s mostly libs because of your fee fees… not because the national data shows that.

Here is the evidence you provided. Now…open your eyes.

1. NYC
  2. LA
  3. Chicago
  4. Houston
  5. Phoenix
  6. Philadelphia

Liberal bastions of crime, murders, hate, violence, arson, theft, destruction of personal property…

1 Like

Hate crimes? I can be arrested for saying Kung Flu? News to me.

That’s a single piece of information. Not a study. You should know better.

If you expect me to deny the crime in any one article you send at me… you would be mistaken.

I’m looking for aggregate national data. Which paints a more accurate picture. Where is yours again?

That’s from the first study.

They used the cities with the largest populations and the most data available for hate crimes.

Take NYC for example. About 30% (need to confirm this) are Republicans. Are you telling me that it isn’t at all possible that that demographic can commit the most hate crimes?

I’d say it’s possible but the studies don’t show this.

If directed at an Asian person? I’d say it’s possible

In Canada

:rofl: That is a laundry list of incidents, not one of which uses the Daily Beast as a source

I don’t give a rat’s ass what you’re looking for. Aggregate it yourself; you wanted aggregated. I did.

You can deny it all you want to; Ray Charles, Helen Keller and Ronnie Milsap can all see it.

1 Like

Do besieged Republicans holding out in a progressive stronghold seem the sort to be unusually entitled to other people’s stuff to you? Or given that they aren’t being accused of it all in the press anyway, when otherwise the charges against Republicans only have to seem serious to be taken seriously by Democrats, seem like maybe there’s a reasons why they aren’t being accused?

Edit: or do you think the media is in the tank to protect Republicans?

No ■■■■ which is why they used those cities. That’s where it’s happening and thanks for making my point.

Again…

Where is your study? Why you think anecdotes are a response to a sourced study.

You could even combat the sources. But posting single articles is not a study. It’s confirmation bias.

My next reply to you, regarding this subject, will happen will happen once you provide a study or peer review the study I provided.

Good luck

They aren’t anecdotes.

Sourced? Oh you mean the Daily Beast? :rofl:

No, it’s material for you to do your own study. I have.

Maybe, could be resentment of being a political minority.

Are modern day Republicans uniquely adverse to criming?

Who is “they”

Republicans? Or white men (who may be republican or democrat or independent)

I don’t understand what this means? I haven’t provided a study that shows political affiliation of the individuals who commuted the hate crimes. Even most of the articles here don’t show that (although you can reasonably assume that a black person committing a hate crime has a 90% chance of being a democrat or a white person who uses “kung flu” towards an Asian is likely a Republican).

But sure there is certain media that is heavily Republican. Am radio, fox, all of the alternative media like OAN, Briebart, Daily wire, random bloggers and random YouTubers.

What’s my bias?