84 days of withhold aid drama

True, but the reason the democrats hold the majority is because a majority of US voters wanted them there.

#1 Biden wasn’t running for POTUS when Hunter was appointed to the board. But I agree bad optics. Feel free to have Trump order Barr to open an investigation Biden IMHO, though nothing will come of it.

#2 Sondland testified - IIRC - that the “no quid pro quo” comment was made AFTER the Whistleblower report and the House started investigating. So cry crocodile tears on Trump claiming no abuse of power for a benefit for his personal political campaign AFTER the fact had become public.

#3 Is Trump employing Rudy’s sun for a nice salary as Sport Liaison in the White House whose only qualification is he played golf in college and he often acts as a partner for Trump not corrupt?
.WW, PHS

5 Likes

Not needed. Several other people have already corroborated his/her story.

There were no secret bunkers that’s just a myth played out by Trump*, idiot Nunes, And a.m. radio

1 Like

You can bring up Trump with holding aid for evaluation all you want, it won’t change the fact that Politicians families have been banking off of that same foreign aid under Obama.

There was one Independent (Former GOP) House member who voted to impeach Trump.

1 Like

Story is right!

No it wouldn’t.

1 Like

And that he got reelected.

■■■■ Hamilton.

Smart move.

Pick something in the past and choose to never pay attention to the present. The herd of independent thinkers nod, shrug, meekly look away. Amirite? Moos and more moos.

3 Likes

I prefer the direct approach. Trump is cool.

Congress has subpoena power.

It’s an opinion piece that links to the New York times article which I would post but its paywalled.

Like I said addressed…

And the executive has privilege.

Impeachment is a partisan process…

…and a great election meddling tool.

If you can get your message out.

:mega:

Actually there is no record of that phone call where he states that.

You were lied to. Again…as usual.

To an extent. Not absolute

@Plasmaball

Might I suggest an edit to “Factually incorrect.” Instead of the pronoun sentence. Seems the way to survive on the board now.
.WW, PHS