50 Christians killed in Nigeria attack

I suppose that’s one way of seeing it. Another way of seeing it is he showed the world what a little bitch he was that day.

Your half right - the concentration of the media is western countries. No one batted and eye when 100,000 Christians in Africa and the Middle East we’re ethnically cleansed.

I can assure you that’s how she and her family sees it. We get the luxury of dismissing him as a little bitch. They don’t.

Maybe you get that luxury, but I’ve actually been in gun fights. I know what a little bitch with a boom stick looks and acts like. I saw punks like him every day in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thank you for your service.

1 Like

Thank you… for your… support? :smile:

That’s all I got, brother. All I got.

1 Like

I think the difference is that in Nigeria, this sort of killing is more common. We have come to expect it from time to time. It is unfortunate.

Meanwhile, in NZ, it is unexpected. It is rare. So it becomes more newsworthy due to its shock value.

That’s just the nature of the news.

2 Likes

I still dont even understand what the uproar in this thread is about. Like…something happened in Nigeria and it didnt get covered. So what? They’ve already admitted if it was a muslim killing Christians in NZ the coverage would be the same. So i have no idea what people are on about

1 Like

Obviously.

Seems like that happens in a lot of threads.

Quit trolling? Damn, I just agreed with you!

From my perspective, you’re trolling me.

But, of course, you’re right and I’m wrong.

Pretty much /end of thread

Fox covers the same stuff CNN does. Plus they cover CNN. They just keep different stuff out of their version than CNN keeps out of theirs.

Yeah, it’s strange. In their zeal to somehow maintain their victim status, they ignore how the news media works.

1 Like

Thoughts & Prayers

Lol at this thread that was killed in short order.

I must’ve been correct too then.

I noticed this morning that the photo Fox’s website used showing the terrorist in custody was not the one where he flashed the White Power sign.

You can show which is more dangerous with statistics.

1 Like

A fellow mathematician, eh? Very nice.