5 Monday Rallies all on one thread NOV 2 2020

1. Final rally today. LIVE: President Trump Holds Make America Great Again Rally in Grand Rapids, MI 11/2/20
1 Like

Let me get this straight.

Last night ended at close to 1 AM and he is starting at 6:30 this AM?

That is impressive.

2 Likes

Apparently.

1 Like

The guy doesn’t want to end up in jail so soon. Desperation, my friend.

2 Likes

Biden will lie about anything.

2 Likes

That’s cute

6 Likes

Hilarious :joy: :joy: :joy:

and steriods. President 'roids is unstoppable!

It’s really rather un-humorous that his MO is as a plagiarist and panderer.

Is this one funny?

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

1 Like

Sometimes when senseless tragedy happens, the survivors desperately try to find a reason. As I understand it Biden admitted he was wrong and apologized. Being a feeling, empathetic human I understand we all fall short of the glory of God, but I also believe there is redemption for all who seek it and ask forgiveness.

Some people don’t think they sin, and never repent.

1 Like

Biden CAMPAIGNED on his “mistake.”

Not an empathetic act at all.

1 Like

Then Biden admitted he was wrong and apologized. I’m sorry you don’t understand what I posted to you. I don’t know how to make it more understandable.

2 Likes

It is swell he apologized. It does not undo his pattern of plagiarism and pandering.

His three main campaign points are all lies.

Trump did not kill any CV19 victims…he saved more with his quick actions. Biden plan is a point by point copy of what President Trump has done.

The suckers and losers lie has been thoroughly debunked…even by Bolton.

Biden will ruin the fracking industry and undo our energy independence by either intention or omission…either way he is going to break it.

Ruining the reputation of a truck driver for decades…who already felt horror at the accident…isn’t so easily repaired with an apology…I do acknowledge that EVENTUALLY Biden relented and owned up to his moral failing for this instance.

Did not even get to the corruption with China and Ukraine allegations…long list.

I honestly LOL’d at that one. Thanks for making the morning that much better.

1 Like

Let’s talk about Biden in a Trump thread.

Five rallies = 5 X the Covid exposures = 5 X the Trump lies = 5 x the chants = 5 X the chances that you’ll be left walking back to your car you parked miles away.

3 Likes

It’s Covipalooza Monday!

1 Like

Looks like the President is about to speak.’…Rally 1

1 Like

Watch Video 1 President will come out of the plane
Maybe in his Pajamas

1 Like

This is history