40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

She still could be alive, I guess. But she’s not. It was 1969. dumped into the ocean, the body has long passed from this earth.

and yes he was. without a body.

he was a serial killer. aced many a teenage girl back in day.

Allan

I refuse to name the Senator; he is an absolute disgrace. We have a Federal election sometime around May and he will be kicked out at that election.

In an historical context in 1917 the Australian PM of the day was egged when he was campaigning for conscription to be introduced.

A gofundme page was set-up to help with any legal cost and to buy some more eggs. At 1:10 am Perth time the amount raised is $52,528. He has committed that the majority of the funds will go the the victims of the terrorist attack in NZ.

as you see I also refused to name him.

He belongs on the waste heap of failed politicians.

Allan

Lol these are not world renowned economic experts. Kudlow repeatedly said that the 2008 global recession was never going to happen.

Big Al thank you for that. Apart from fitting very much into the Aussie psyche he deserved the egging and in the main “eggboy” has been overwhelmingly supported.

Without overstating the importance of the egging I think he has shown that we support the Kiwis and worldwide it was interpreted as a show of support to the victims of the attack.

He as quite empathic about it then.

and was so wrong…

Allan

Are you sure?

There was quite a uproar over the sentence (life imprisonment) at the time.

The conviction was appealed and upheld. Zarinsky was imprisoned from 1975 until 2008 when he died.

Just another infamous Jersey murderer.

Allan

Are you saying there is a body to find?

He admitted he killed her.

I can’t imagine anyone without mental/social problems watching any of it without need.

1 Like

Apparently Facebook removed 1.5 million copies (edited and unedited) versions of it.

He did no such thing.

He did not testify at his trial.

there was no written confession.

just jailhouse snitches.

Jersey got this one right without a body.

hard to believe but true.

Allan

Says a poster name John_Wick. :wink:

1 Like

lol - I can’t imagine anyone without mental/social problems that can’t differentiate between fantasy violence and the real thing.

Sorry but it’s hard to take you serious.

Yeah, he did. Said it was an accident, that he ran over her with the car.

What’s hard to take serious is a comparison between watching an over the top fictional movie with watching the very real life cam footage of murders. That’s what is hard to take serious.

Yeah I watched it. You know what stands out for me? almost 8 minutes and no one tried stopping him, no cop no armed bystander. You know what else that really stands out. Only one entry/exit.

Now why do you watch core movies?

Edit to add…I bet you play shoot em up games too.

What is a core movie?

Well obviously it is the same thing as purposely watching cam footage of real murders.

2 Likes