40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

He gave Trump credit for being the symbol of white identity, same as dickie spencer when he did the seig heil to Trump.

None of this is true.

Sure it is.

The stream was 16 minutes.

In the first mosque the shooter was charged by a worshipper/bystander who made contact with the shooter but also took a close range hit to the neck/left shoulder.

Some worshipers in the first mosque escaped out a second exit, others out windows.

At the second mosque an armed bystander shot back. Other worshipers fought back.

The police rammed him off the road with their vehicle and apprehended him

Nothing Conan said was true.

He said “armed” and he was obviously talking about the first mosque.

It was 36 minutes until he was neutralized by police from what I read.

Source?

Sure, lemme find it

before I get to that let me unload this from my clipboard, armed or unarmed this is one of the individuals that fought back:

Seven minutes into the 17-minute-long Facebook video, the gunman is rushed by an unarmed worshipper who appears to have been killed in his attempt to end the carnage. While it is not clear what happened to the man, he was able to tackle the shooter to the ground. The gunman may have shot him as he made contact and the worshipper is seen falling to the ground. The gunman then turns as he stands up and shoots the worshipper’s apparently lifeless body at point-blank range. MSN

and

For “armed” here is a man with a wielding a credit card scanner. Bold action.

Abdul Aziz did not hide when the shooter advanced toward the Linwood mosque during Friday prayers, killing those in his path.

Instead, he picked up the first thing he could find — a credit card machine — and ran outside screaming “Come here!”

Mr Aziz, 48, has been praised for saving many people inside by leading the gunman on a cat-and-mouse chase before scaring him into speeding away in his car.

Two more-

“The young guy who usually takes care of the mosque … he saw an opportunity and pounced on [the gunman] and took his gun,” Mazharuddin said. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213205

and the worshipper who shot back:

“One Friday prayer goer returned fire with a rifle or shotgun," the Herald reported. "A well-known Muslim local chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off. He was heard telling police officers he was firing in ‘self-defense.’” Worshipper killed as he fought back against New Zealand mosque shooter | Washington Examiner

He said armed. A credit card machine is not armed. I’m pretty sure he was talking about the first mosque.

From what read, the credit card machine guy tried everything he could think of. He threw the gun through the car window. Great job, but not the same as Conan’s point.

I didn’t see video of the 2nd mosque, just the first.

Yes, there were people who tried. The one in the first mosque died trying. Like a man. He never had a chance because he didn’t have the tool he needed.

There were only a few who called or warned of the recession. I remember seeing a video on youtube of a compilation the few that were making the predictions of what was coming and they were being dismissed as loons.

He said no one tried to stop them, no cop, no armed bystander.

All were untrue.

Even if I conceded the word “armed” being a qualifier for the words before it would merely upgrade the post from “completely untrue” to 1/5th true.

Seems easier to be on the other side of that fraction but hey, that’s just my bias for reality blinding me.

Okay.

We should let all members that pray inside Mosques to conceal carry.

“We”? The mosque absolutely should and many probably are today.

1 Like

I keep telling everyone that this Q cult is still very dangerous.

https://twitter.com/qanonanonymous/status/1107744755612422144?s=21

He’s also a MAGA cultist.

Oh wow.

That guy ain’t gonna make it.

Yep, he’s toast unless they put him in perpetual solitary confinement.

Wouldn’t surprise me to find that many advocating for arming muslim’s in their mosques were also against the Islamic Community Center proposed in New York City because, you know, muslims.

2 Likes

It’s not a 100% the guy in the video was trying to stop him or trying to get out of there. It’s unclear but your probably right.

Maga cultist poor lad. I cannot imagine a tattoo let alone one of a political figure permanently inked on my body forever.

So many? Am I not the only one?