40 people killed at Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Unfortunately I work in an industry (of absolutely no importance, mind you) that does random drug testing. So smoke a bowl in my honor, and maybe after I retire I’ll partake. :wink:

:thinking:

Seems to me that LSD or DMT would need to be a much needed prerequisite in order to start wrapping one’s head around spacetime.

I’m definitely interested in that topic.

https://community.hannity.com/t/legalizing-psychedelics

Deal, and when you retire, remind me to make you some infused gummy bears or something to celebrate.

1 Like

Ya honestly LSD helped me open my mind up to abstraction, generally speaking - it helped me develop an appreciate for philosophy and metaphysics. Im for decriminalization of psychedelics, but not for legalization. But dats different thread

This thread has kinda detoured lol

https://community.hannity.com/t/legalizing-psychedelics

:wink:

3 Likes

Haha i just watched that dr phil thing the other day

No, don’t ignore La Raza. Learn what it is instead of blindly quaking in your boots.

I presumed it was SixFoot’s look over there tactic to avoid explaining his ignorance of Australian Law.

So I should look into an organization called “The Race”. Hmmm…

When I saw the video I immediately thought militarily trained. He was shooting people running away from a good distance and others while trying to jump around corners quickly and accurately.

He had a holographic red dot site and was using a fish-eye lense. 10 feet away looks like 50 on those cameras.

Correct, the trump doctrine.

Think about this for a minute please.

How many Americans across this country watched the video of this evil madman’s killing spree and got a thrill?

There is a deep sickness in our society.

1 Like

While we’re at it, lets think about this as well:

Anyone who watched that video and got a thrill, probably also watches snuff videos for entertainment.

I’d say that group is a lot more sick. They seek these things out whereas circumstance brought this video to a lot of American eyes. Though, I would say that the decent among us turn away from such ugliness.

Man- the comments on Fox.

I think they’re all just sick. I try not to give it a rank.

As far as the video, I saw it yesterday I think. Just another psychotic bitch with no real training off to save the world from things he/she disagrees with. Anyone who gets a thrill off of that is a fool for reasons I can’t describe in one post.

We just disagree. I think there’s sick, sicker, and sickest. And I think most of us are sick in some minor way.

So you think you have a right to limit other peoples rights?

It’s that mentality is why we the people need such weapons if first place…excluding hunt and self protection.

You also think you have a right to what other people can or cannot say?

That’s what make people…specially leftist so dangerous.