4/24 Insurrection!

“Shut down proceedings!”

Wait! These are protestors, not insurrectionists

12 Likes

they are enemies of the state… they and all their allies should be rounded up like decimals

wait…

3 Likes

Do we know where the Epps RV was yesterday?

3 Likes

Lol Zero Hedge.

Buzzfeed was no longer an option…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol CNN
MSNBC

3 Likes

Was a young woman shot?

7 Likes

This is how Democrats saw it according to CNN.

Montana House Minority Leader Kim Abbott, in statement released by the “Montana House of Democrats Tuesday, said, “To me, it’s an incredible statement in support of the trans, nonbinary, and Two Spirit community – and against the Republican agenda that would strip our neighbors of their basic rights, dignity, and humanity.”

I can’t believe so many fell for their pretense over Jan6 being an assault on the temple of democracy. They don’t care a darn about rioters taking over legislatures and closing them down, as long as it’s their rioters

P.s. two spirit community?.

2 Likes

I will bet 80% of the protesters if not more are from out of state. The out of work caravan of clowns who travel from state to state inciting a perpetual sjw protest.

5 Likes

Sounds like the alphabet bunch latched onto some Native American bunch, to help give them a semblance of legitimacy. Same as when feminist white women try to latch onto the slavery/Jim Crow thing.

3 Likes

It’s sick to mutilate children’s genitals. It’s amazing there are people who disagree with this.

1 Like

Touché my friend

Ten, even five years ago… who could have ever possibly imagined that child sex changes and the elimination of women’s sports would be core pillars of the Democratic Party? There is no reconciliation possible with these people, none.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m wondering the same thing. What is the two spirit community?

Indigenous peoples of Canada and US call sexual deviamts from the msle- female norm " two-spirits".

Well that’s ■■■■■■■ weird.

Everyone loves the smell of their own Sans Cullotes.

All the Republicans had to do was wear dresses on J6 and it would’ve been OK. Libs would’ve cheered for them. :rofl:

8 Likes

This was worse than Jan 6.

Yes, it’s a kind way to say nuttier than a fruitcake. :wink:

4 Likes