39,000 nursing home eviction notices to be sent in Louisiana Thursday

Nope. Weird deflection though.

And yes I did. His support of the spending legislation that he actively negotiated and signed. Also, I oppose his ridiculous idea of building a wall, as another example.

Your turn…what are you doing to help out the people of Venezuela besides complaining?

Support for a bill is not a policy. Tax cuts, defense spending, repealing Obama care, those are policies.

I post about Venezuela to show the left’s history of death and starvation from the USSR to now. I also support Trump’s policy of sanctioning their govt.

Tossing out the elderly poor from their nursing homes.

Making American Great again.

and the sad thing is that these people voted in these legislators.

Allan

Racking up tons of debt and blowing up the deficit are absolutely policy decisions. It is absurd for you to claim otherwise. Why in the world would the POTUS submit a budget proposal, if it were not to outline their policies. :rofl:

So you’re doing nothing to help the people of Venezuela out, other than complain. Got it! :+1:

LOL what are you sending ■■■■■■■ care baskets to Venezuela every week or something?

Every person over 65 should receive free housing in a private room, free medical care and free food forever. No exceptions.

every person LOL

Thats a lot of people.

How bout concentrating about making sure citizens are taken care of first.

Allan

Did you guys see this part of the article?

“This is our cry for help,” said Laurie Boswell, chief executive of Holy Angels in Shreveport, which supports long-term residential care for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities. “There is no place for them to go.”

AND every person age 18 and under.

Toss em into the streets like trash…

Allan

Rs just don’t give a damn

Allan

Money talks, ■■■■■■■■ walks, baby! It may need to use a walker in this case, but still…

This thread turned out to be a trump supporter ghost town.

From the article:

Berger said the scheduled notification “will cause unimaginable grief and stress” to nursing home residents and their families.

Shame on those families. If it were my Mom I’d find her a nice bridge to sleep under and bring her fresh socks every second week.

What would you folks do if it were your parents?

Just kidding. I’d bring her soup and clean clothes every week and have her housesit whenever I go on vacation. :yum:

Louisiana is not conservative.

lololololo

The governor is a democrat. John Bell Edwards.

Because conservatives love to elect progressive democrats?

It’s not. It’s just weird.

1/3 of the population is black, are you claiming they are conservatives?

Cajuns like unions too.

Katrina turned the state toward republicans, not conservatism.