305 Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters

Yeah…I know…not one. Maybe thousands but…certainly not one. :crazy_face:

Womp womp, I don’t care, do you?

Trumpists are such massive ■■■■■■■. Can’t take the pressure of being in control of the government. ■■■■ them. Run em out of DC, after costing them with tar and feathers.

Democrats actually hung and burned effigies of Bush, and not one damn liberal was up in arms about it.

The media incites anger all the time and they’re doing it now with the SC nominee “thousands will die”, “democracy at risk” blah-blah-blah and it prompts nut jobs like the baseball field shooter to act out violently and it just gets worse and worse. The Democrat Party, MSM and Hollywood are in cahoots to rile and incite as many as they can to get others do their dirty work for them. They not only have blood on their hands they “straight up” have blood all over their vile selves.

It’s quite Ironic, actually.

Hey remember when a guy mowed down a bunch of protestors in a car killing a young woman, and then Trump said there were good people on both sides?

God that feels like eons ago.

2 Likes

Remember him defending Jim Jordan…almost like yesterday.

Putin approves this message

Hyperbole is entertainment. It happens no matter who is in power. Death Panels Ebola Fema Camps.

Lol there’s that rugged individualism in display.

1 Like

It did lead to the single most embarrassing thread in the history of the Hannity forums.

Feel free to burn all the Trump dollies you like, won’t bother me a bit. Need a match?

Don’t trouble yourself. It was asinine political melodrama when the Tea Partiers were doing it, no need to emulate them.

That Trump baby balloon thing is pretty sweet though. :wink:

Like anyone cares what the Brits think, lived there for a year, it was a ■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Europe has hated every Republican president since at least Reagan. No surprise, they are pretty liberal by US standards.

Ok.

10 char

Margaret Thatcher and Reagan being pretty good buds so there goes that theory.

I had no idea Margaret Thatcher was the whole of Europe, oh well, learn something new every day.

So “Europe” has not hated every president - just some Europeans. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

1 Like