2024 State of The Union Speech

My guess is they’re pumping him up full of drugs as we speak.

5 Likes

Because the left can’t meme.

3 Likes

That might keep him generally awake, but it won’t help his sense of balance.

3 Likes

it is a relic, that the dinosaurs cant give up.

i have no interest.

Allan

^^^^^^^^ those that desire to remain uninformed have spoken ^^^^^^^^^^

3 Likes

Biden giving a speech tonight. I assume we’ll hear more about funding Ukraine than we will about defending our own southern border. We’ll probably get a dose of trying to shame Republicans for not passing that terrible Senate immigration bill but no mention of HR2, the immigration bill the House passed a year ago that the Senate has never even looked at, and of course we’ll get lectured about MAGA by the great unifier.

If he was a decent human being he would resign and apologize for the devastation he has brought to this country courtesy of his stupid treasonous southern border policies.

5 Likes

Hur lists all the laws Biden broke but then…like Comey did with Hillary…said he was too far mentally gone to be held responsible and yet, he’s competent enough to remain POTUS. Yeah…that makes perfect sense…to either an idiot or someone with corrupt intentions? Look in the mirror libs and ask yourselves, which one are you? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

In what way has any SOTU address been “informative”?

And no one’s minds are being changed with it anyway…you can tell by the posts in this thread that no minds are going to be changed, and no one posting here wishes to watch it to “be informed”.

The speech will be an advertisement for aderol

1 Like

Trump’s was “informative” enough to motivate the Speaker to tear it up…behind his back…on national television. Does that count?

4 Likes

It wasn’t informative in the slightest.

It, and Pelosi’s tearing up of the speech, was theatre.

Like it always has been.

Isn’t it amusing how now that they know the probability is extremely high that mumbles will turn the SOTU into a biden train wreck, niw all of s sudden lefties are telling us SOTU doesn’t matter.

Those lefties are so transparent.

What’s really funny is yhat they actually think people buy their tripe.

6 Likes

I hope he doesn’t go on about super glue

More insurrection than anything on jan 6.

Pelosi is an UnAmerican Scum.

:face_vomiting:

4 Likes

The man is too senile to be held responsible for actions he took years or even decades ago collecting documents he had no right to and sticking them in a busted down box in his garage next to his car and the garbage can…

But he’s mentally fit enough to possess the nuclear codes…

3 Likes

Just as the Pandemic Act was getting ready to take the stage from Chinatown and points east and an especially unfortunate cruise ship.

Just look at the sour puss made little pre tears and mocked Trump attempts to fight the China flu.

1 Like

If you need a reason to term limit those clowns just think of Nancy Pelosi.

2 Likes

The security props are going up for Lying Joe and the Democrat play actors for Mocracy.

If he was a decent human being he would resign but he’s not a decent human being.

Not even close.

1 Like

I just wanna laugh at all the stupid people who think Joe Biden is a good guy.

No he is not.

5 Likes