2024 State of The Union Speech

He’s probably going to get reelected.

You feel those 20-30% will vote for Brandon?

Trump is probably going to get close to 20% of the black male vote

1 Like

This will be my favorite meltdown. Platinum Status. :rofl:

1 Like

Vote for him or not at all.

I don’t see how Trump gets independents and Women to vote for him.

Trump is getting nowhere near 20% of the black male vote. I know Trump thinks they will like him because he made sneakers and had a mugshot… but he is wrong.

The SOTU had turned into a campaign rally. Biden started his speech by yelling vilifications of his opponent. Let’s not pretend this deserved respect as if though Biden was up there discussing the state of the union with the entire country instead of yelling at half the country.

3 Likes

But the internet said….

IMG_1177

It has already been discussed that the President has the authority to close the border:

Here is the absolute ■■■■■■■ reality, the Biden Administration along with the approval of the Democrat Party has decided to put the desires of phony asylum seekers above the welfare of the nation. Here are some thoughts of the bipartisan and moderate Marco Rubio:

3 Likes

Watch the Latinos.

4 Likes

We’ll see.

Tone deaf.

It was informative only in one way.
It confirmed Biden is a liar which we knew all along.
Last nite Joe just confirmed it one more time.

2 Likes

Biden’s organizing global support for defending Ukraine against Putin’s aggression strongly refutes your position.

Creepy I get. But “gay”? Explain please.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Those AI generated images got Trump supporters all excited. :rofl:

4 Likes

I still think Biden should not be running for President but he definitely showed some life tonight.
[/quote]

Drugs act in misterious ways sometime.

What year do you want to go back to?

I am neither a Trump supporter nor excited.

I am mildly amused that you© probably got him reelected.

I am fascinated by the ressentiment being created and the fracturing of the American nations.

I am very interested in the potential new alliances. And the changing demographics.

I am excited about the slide into the post racial world and all the opportunities it will bring.

As a Master Strategist, I look forward to the post mortem on crit/PRA with an eye for possible Lessons Learned.

As a liberal, I am enjoying the battle against the current iteration of neo-Marxism.

1 Like

Yeah. Go with that narrative.

:roll_eyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: