2024 Paris Olympics Thread (spoiler warning)

I heard they were sleeping on cardboard beds and temperatures in the rooms are set to 80 F. They are all about net zero in Europe. Some Australians bringing their own portable air conditioners.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/triple-gold-medalist-blasts-olympic-village-conditions-at-paris-2024/ar-BB1qPnvq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=DCTS&cvid=07bafea8d2df4342ac66dac3695a3a9e&ei=36

USA team did too.

1 Like

He also paved the way for Gin and Juice. :rofl:

More disgust from the Opening Ceremony:

Przemysław Babiarz, 60, is a popular Polish sportscaster who found the writing on the wall after the current pro-EU globalist parliament was elected. He was fired from his position hosting Poland’s most watched game show, the Sony Pictures Television/CBS International production Jeopardy! that airs on TVP, at the end of March. There’s plenty of anger online over his removal from J!

Now the state broadcaster has removed him from the Games (swimming and track broadcaster) over calling John Lennon’s “Imagine” as a Communist anthem – from a nation under the Iron Curtain – during the Opening Ceremony when the song was performed. Breitbart reported it.

Gotta love the trolling by Simone Biles after winning gold.

This is the correct way to talk smack. First you win your meet, then you can run your mouth all you want.

Almost as good as Brittany Mahomes trolling the Bengals with the line, “Cancun on 3!”.

1 Like

That’s a bit extreme but he should also recognize imagine as a good song. Because it is a good song.

not sure if this is the right thread, but a man in a dress beat up a female boxer and the left is rejoicing

There is already a thread.

She isn’t trans.

Think about it for a second. She is representing Algeria.

Is Algeria a paradise for LGBTQ people?

And battling an injury all the while while doing so.

I think she needs to troll the world yet again after all those people called her a quitter 3 years ago. :wink:

Internet Meme of the year?

Guy rolls out of bed wearing nothing but ordinary glasses and flip flops, and wins a silver medal in pistol shooting.

And the Internet is having tons of fun with it, as this article shows.

Frankly, I’m shocked none of it involved 007, James Bond.

This meme takes the gold.

Several athletes are apparently becoming victims of Napoleon’s Revenge, after swimming in the Seine River.

Which should be the biggest scandal of this Olympics, not the Opening Ceremony.

NBC is having way too much fun.

They are now measuring the height of Simone Biles vaults in actual GOATS. :rofl:

I know it’s boring watching Simone Biles win so many golds, but I really need what they are smoking.

Are the olympics still going on? I just heard one of my favorite chicks shredded the competition! :rofl:

Closing ceremonies today. They should have just let that Australian chick breakdance and called it a night.

These ladies are a ■■■■■■■ masterpiece each! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They could inter-breed some of the events!

1 Like