2024 NFL Schedule

What other teams play an entire divisional schedule in the final 8 weeks of the season, including two games within a month on 3 or 4 days rest, with one of them being against the defending Super Bowl champions?

Hell, I bet the Chiefs even have a bye before the Steelers play them on 3 days rest.

there is no crying about schedule allowed.

the steelers figure as a 500 team this year.

Allan

Any other teams play twice in a month on short weeks?

This stretch includes a span of three games in 10 days where they’ll face the Eagles, Ravens, Chiefs from Dec. 15 thru 25.

Find another team with anything remotely close to that.

NFL is coming to Netflix for Christmas.

:football: :santa:

https://www.nfl.com/news/netflix-will-be-the-home-to-live-nfl-games-this-christmas-day

Hate it. Requiring streaming subscriptions to watch games, and now we’ll need what, 3 if we want to watch all the games?

Yeah, unless you have it already I wouldn’t get it just for that.

My parents have Peacock that they got with a deal from their cable, so I mooch that off them. Share Netflix with my girlfriend, and Prime with my folks. So I have all three and we just split the costs.

My daughter in England mooched off my Netflix for 10 years. That free ride is now over :grinning:

Forgot about Peacock but that comes w/ my cable as well.

Are there still any games that are exclusive to NFL Network ?

I’m sure there are. But it’s hard to keep track of all of them.

I think the Steelers and Bears don’t play a divisional opponent until week 10 or 11. But I don’t see that as a bad thing.

That’s EVERY year.

It’s known as the tomlin effect.

some team always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to scheduling, at least the steelers dont get the dreaded london game.
the jets and vikings get that “honor”

Allan

Oh and there’s going to be one MNF game week 7 exclusive to ESPN+. I don’t have that one, oh well.

The one on ESPN starts at 8:15. The Chargers/Cards game on ESPN+ starts at 9pm. They’re almost playing at the same time.

NFL Network will carry the games played abroad. The ones that start at 9:30 in the morning. I think there are 4 of them.