2023 State of Confusion Address Thread

No Comprende. Sarah spent two and a half years being a parrot to Trump’s lies. And now she is giving the Republican response? The RNC is nuts. They have been hemorrhaging independent voters over the last three election cycles. If they expect this to get the base together I have news for them. The base is not large enough to elect Trump again. This IMHO is madness.

2 Likes

My two daughters did not get the shot for political reasons. And I pray every day they will not get sick.
I grew up where the polio vaccine probably saved my life.
And we watched a good friend loose his 32 year old son because of politics.
It is really nuts.

1 Like

The death jab didn’t help anyone.

2 Likes

Biden is a liar and talks “unity” then trashes the right in every way possible, including lying about their motives and agenda, and…it’s Tuesday…

3 Likes

I will stand by my experience. My wife and I did not get covid. Perhaps it was because we got the shots.
Perhaps not.

The death jab killed and injured a lot of people.

What did he lie about in that speech?

Nearly everything. Are you sure you watched it?

2 Likes

I did watch it. I asked for specifics. Your turn.

Mmmmmmk…Nearly everything.

And therefore we will disagree.

Then it’s time for Biden to bring out the plan he claimed he had.

3 Likes

Definitely a weird choice. I wonder if Desantis was asked and declined.

My whole family, me, wife and son all got vaccinated……I got it at least once they both got the virus twice.

I will stand by my experience.

4 Likes

Well because big pharma did not completely tell the truth about the reaearch and people did die from taking it.

1 Like

I painted a rock yellow in my yard and i am sure that is why i dont see giraffes grazing there either

2 Likes

Sarah Sanders was fantastic. I did not know her Mom was a cancer survivor. No wonder Sarah was not intimidated by Auntie fah when she was in public in DC.

Youngest Gov at 40 gives me optimism for future.

3 Likes

nobody in my extended family got it, including my 89 year old mother.

my thanks to trump for the vax.

Allan

biden used and abused the hecklers.

McCarthy is feckless to control his members.

Allan

Yes she was….nice to know that one of the people who spoke last night wasn’t over the bill and insane.

1 Like