2020 VISION? Sen. Gillibrand Says She May be ‘CALLED’ to Run Against Trump in 2020

Originally published at: 2020 VISION? Sen. Gillibrand Says She May be ‘CALLED’ to Run Against Trump in 2020 | Sean Hannity

New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand refused to say Tuesday morning whether she was planning a run against Donald Trump in 2020; saying she may be “called” to do so and will have to “think long and hard about” a potential bid for the White House.

The left-wing legislator was speaking with MSNBC News when she was asked to comment on her political ambitions going forward; confirming she may run because of a “moral conviction.”

“And so, for me the sole thing I have to consider, that I have to think long and hard about is whether this is what I’m called to do,” Gillibrand said. “And otherwise, I will continue to fight as hard as I can for New Yorkers and be a voice for them in Washington and fight for the middle-class families that are desperate and need health care as a right and all the other issues that are pressing on families in my state.”

h/t Washington Free Beacon