2020 VISION: De Blasio Says He Won’t ‘Rule Out’ Potential White House Run against Trump

Originally published at: 2020 VISION: De Blasio Says He Won’t ‘Rule Out’ Potential White House Run against Trump | Sean Hannity

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio refused to “rule out” a run for the White House over the weekend; refusing to comment on his political future “because you never know what life brings.”

“I never rule things out, because you never know what life brings,” De Blasio told CNN’s Jake Tapper. “I’m focused on the job I have, but I’ve also been really clear — I’m going to spread this message.”

“There are still a lot of moderate voices in the party that did not learn the lessons of 2016, that are not listening to what people need in this country,” he added. “So I want to push this whole party, and I want to inform this debate in this country about the fact that we could go a lot farther, we could be a lot bolder than what we’re doing now.”

The progressive Democrat unveiled his ‘NYC CARE’ program just days ago; vowing to provide “comprehensive healthcare coverage” to upwards of 600,000 low-income New Yorkers.

Read the full report at the Daily News.