2020 Platform Comparison

58% think is a very big problem. Beaten only by ethics in government.

Nothings changed in four years?

We have a better court stack. My life has improved exponentially as usual. There’s more, but I just finished some organic cheesy shrimp (wild caught) scampi with a homemade french loaf. I nailed the roux like a 5 star restaurant.

1 Like

Sounds good.

Where does wild caught shrimp come from in Missouri?

They should put your roux recipe in the platform. At least then they would be paying attention to what is going on.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with the last one.

Yeah it’s a problem. What do they want?

Missouri is a massive consumer of seafood thanks to the mighty Mississippi River. People would pay good money for my cooking, but I reserve it only for the most important people in my life.

That reminds me, there hasn’t been a new war ever since Trump took office. Isn’t that weird? You know, Obama’s war mongering made me a made man. lol

1 Like

Bringin’ home from Iraq and Germany!

1 Like

There’s another one. Lots more Troops enjoying new (non-violent) adventures or more time back at home. That’s what libs wanted for a long time.

Biden will shut the country down for a spike.

1 Like

I’d rather be stuck with this rip-roaring economy.

1 Like

Another shut down would be great.

• 11% of American adults reported seriously considering suicide in June, about double the percentage who did so last summer, a new CDC report finds.
  • Rates of suicide ideation were highest among 18- to 24-year-olds (25%) and unpaid caregivers for adults (30%).
1 Like

I like how they forgot to edit out the part where they call the curren administration the most corrupt in modern history.

@tnt 'Rona-related

CDC drops 14-day self-quarantine recommendation for out-of-state, international travelers | Fox News

CDC drops 14-day self-quarantine recommendation for out-of-state, international travelers

Perhaps a party to pay attention to it and include it in their platform?

Yeah, because most other countries are doing pretty well containing the virus.

Wake me up when Europe lets US travel there.

Rule of the proletariat.

1 Like

The dems did.

Will do.

Lots of things have changed since 2016.

Or haven’t you noticed?

Allan