2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

No answer…I accept your surrender.

So? I was talking about the military. Not the Police. Not the Proud boys. AGAIN, fearful to answer left, what exactly is it you are expecting saying that the military will back Biden?

No surrender no retreat.

The military doesn’t back a person.

No answer again. What is it the left is expecting? They are who keeps bringing it up.

You’re talking about the military, it’s weird, because no one else is.

Military has nothing to do with elections.

I do expect more proud boys and other assorted fools to get rolled up by domestic law enforcement though.

You brought it up.

The military does not back a person. They back the constitution.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft! I didn’t bring up the military. I brought up the fact the left keeps saying the military will back Biden.

WHY? Is the left expecting something?

Tucker Carlson said tonight because the press is doing a misdirect until Wednesday hoping to keep people voting tomorrow or not in Georgia distracted.

The left brought it up, I’m asking why.

No in fact, its you Ceasar, its you who just brought up the military.

You’re blaming it on the imaginary liberals in your head, but we can’t hear or read them.

2 Likes

Sooooooooo…in the 1st thread none of that was said (cough cough, biggestal99 Allan , caugh cough) …gotcha’…& so the military won’t back Biden & the left isn’t expecting anything…great! I understand now!

This is barely english. Look man, if you say somebody said something, why don’t you quote it? Its really easy to do eh?

biggestal99 Allan

What about him?

You don’t know how to use the quote function here? after all this time? Really?

Quote function doesn’t work from 1st thread that was closed. He was one of the people who was saying that.

Ok. Good luck out there.

Links work.

Is Trump?

“They’re not taking this White House. We’re going to fight like hell.”
Donald Trump, Jan 4, 2021

What does that have to do with “The Military will back Biden”?

1 Like

Hint; that’s not the quote function.

1 Like