2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

I don’t mind if you pose the question and I do not think they are.

I am not in favor of a month long mail in ballot season.

The slow count is ridiculous.

That’s what happens when you get rid of the counting machines and go back to hand counts

■■■■■■■■■ 63000 mail in ballots delivered to wrong address. Rep heavy districts ran out of ballots.

Like I assert…mail in ballots are sewing mistrust.

Congratulations to Kari Lake. Now it’s official.

1 Like

All Americans need to know and have confidence that our elections are fair, honest and free of fraud. The way it is now, we are suppose to just take the Democrat’s word for it that they would never do anything underhanded.

Keep in mind, these are the same people that put America through 3 years of phony “Russian Collusion.” So we are to trust them now??? I think not.

1 Like

The election was three days ago, and Lake has been declared the winner by pretty much everyone.

Where are you getting “month long counting”?

Check that again.

Never said month long counting…though it does seem to be headed there.

Month long season to fill out a dozen or two boxes? Several DAYS to count them?

Not a good system IMO.

Lake said several times that she and her team had uncovered evidence of irregularities in the election. Why should any one trust these reults?

There is an easy fix for that

Exactly why is that a problem besides it allowing more constituents to vote? What fraud can be committed a month before an election that can’t be done the day before?

Please be specific why you object?

You absolutely DID say that…come on, man!

I guess you are too young to remember Bush vs. Gore in 2001. The counting and re-counting in South Florida went on for at least that long.

With a difference of 527 votes, it was important to do that.

You are stating an outlier case as if it is the norm.

But in general- counting should take as long as it takes.

And counting actually always takes weeks. We are conditioned to believe that when the winner has been announced on TV, all the counting has been completed.

This is not true.

So you want to both get rid of counting machines yet also want same day results? How do you expect that to happen? Poll workers are already understaffed as it is

Try reading that again.

A month to fill and return a ballot is too long.

I think a week is too long.

Candidates campaign and then the vote happens in as expeditious a process as possible. A single day is best. I am willing to go another contiguous day or two tops.

Counting machines??

The responses here are really revealing.

Explain why that’s a problem

Yes counting machines. Arizona Republicans pushed to get rid of them. That’s why it took a couple days to count ballots in a primary

You still haven’t explained why giving Americans more time to vote is wrong

Because the campaigning has not concluded.

Explain why it takes a month to fill out a dozen or two choice boxes when we have done this in a day with zero technical assistance for almost 200 years.

You mean, more time to cheat.