2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

Like I said, I want them to turn over all their data.

We might be there.

The whole ball of wax is -

Video - he had that.
Cell phone location data - he had that.

Did he match the time stamp on the video to the location data?

You’re defending them.

Trying to pretend not to do so by “playing both sides”.

You’re not fooling anyone.

3 Likes

Nope, they get little credence until TTV forks everything over.

Excuse me.

D’Souza and TTV have access to all the Dropbox video that is location/date/time stamped.

D’Souza and TTV have access to the cell phone data they purchased which is location/date/time stamped.
Why didn’t D’Souza correlate the phone and video to show, you now, actual examples of the same people stuffing ballots into drop boxes over, and over, and over, and over again at either the same drop boxes or in different ones?

WW

Your use of George Orwell to try to prove a point about the Left continues to be deliciously ironic.

Another quote by Orwell:

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

And one by Trump:

“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening”

2 Likes

That honestly would be proof that would convince me that his thesis is substantiated.

Then you wouldn’t have posted “1 down, 1,999 to go”.

Come on, man…

1 Like

Another good question… in the case of the 3 videos that Georgia has investigated and cleared as lawful ballot drops… why were these videos that were NOT linked to unusual behavior included in the movie and the persons portrayed as “mules”.

The corrupt and fraudulent governments didn’t put cameras at all the drop boxes like they were supposed to, you see.

I wonder if somehow evil Google made them use a sideways map of Moscow and pretend it was Atlanta as well…

1 Like

Likewise. And I would not be surprised if there are 1-10 people who actually did break the law here and were discovered by the technique.

Would be truly ironic if TTV is protecting a handful of harvesters in exchange for presenting an inflated total.

You know what else would convince me?

TTV cooperating with the Georgia SoS and giving over witnesses who supposedly know about the whole mules operation.

Oddly, TTV stopped cooperating when asked for these people.

SoS had to subpoena them.

No fraud operations have ever been uncovered without cooperation from those on the inside.

TTV is resisting letting that happen.

Why?

Exactly. It is innuendo only.

I am skeptical of TTV, but I have to give them the same benefit as I do others when it comes to sources…

If a source demands anonymity in exchange for information then it is principled to maintain that anonymity.

Only one contemporary US party is censoring.

That is the Dems through big tech who booted Trumpy Claus.

So we have that delectable irony as well.

Wanting any evidence they do put forth examined is not defending them. Sorry. Now they can give us what they have on the other 1,999 so they too can be investigated.

Ah so you want us to believe you were speaking about TTV in response to a post about Georgia SoS actions.

Okee dokee.

:rofl:

The fact that you believe in the existence of “the other 1,999” is in fact giving creedence to their claims.

Well, it’s better than the alternate name for the documentary they were going to use but couldn’t because of copyright issues.

“Two Mules for Sister Sara”

WW

1 Like