2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

It just proves that money talks … even if their journalists are not allowed to.

:zipper_mouth_face:

The company is against conspiracy theories.

Did you my company is against the 5G nut logs.

Disinformation hurts companies.

Allan

It would seem to me that education and more openness would be the right response… not lawsuits.
5G… Dominion… etc.

As usual the truth is more complex.

However, despite four weeks on the public stage, just $10 million of that free marketing was positive — and the brand received $47 million worth of negative publicity, Apex Marketing Group told NBC News. The remaining $35 million was neutral.

And there is scant evidence Goya’s sales experienced a surge due to the AOC flap.

Partly because Goya’s sales had already been surging because people were switching to non-meat sources of protein.

But it’s doubtful the publicity helped sales much. As the article shows, Goya declined comment on their sales figures…as a privately held company they don’t have to report on such things.

I suspect, however, had their sales increased because of the flap, they would have wanted to promote that publicly and get yet another round of free publicity.

It would seem to me that if people are lying about you as a company that you seek all options available to you, and you do not help the liars’ cause by lending any credence to their false accusations.

Your logic states that if I start spreading lies about you that could damage your reputation, your proper response is to prove my lies about you aren’t true…in other words…assume a guilty until proved innocent posture.

Um…that’s not how it works in a free society…you know that, right?

Openness and education =/= spreading lies about american companies.

1 Like

Yeah that was tried with Net Neutrality. Turns out some people will believe any unverified cooky conspiracy theory that lines up with their opinion over easily verifiable facts. Who knew? :roll_eyes:

Well he wouldn’t take Dominion’s word for it anyway. Just ask him.

Is it though? I mean come on. How many times have people been asked to prove a negative here lately? That used to be bad form.

Good lord… and I thought just the snow was deep.
:rofl:

Ummm… I think they did. From the article…

“When she boycotted us, our sales actually increased 1,000%,”
:rofl:

1 Like

Voter fraud found in Pennsylvania! Charges filed!

2 Likes

Nail the mofo.

4 more years!!

4 more years!!

3 Likes

I love to see it :rofl:

Lol…funny how Goya the company hasn’t backed that comment up with actual sales data.

And…The Michael Berry Show!

Talk about grifters knowing how to reach out to the marks!

:rofl::rofl:

From the story:

• Bruce Bartman, a 70-year-old from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voter fraud.
  • He pretended to be his dead mom to vote for President Donald Trump in the 2020 election and registered his dead mother-in-law to vote, prosecutors said.
  • Prosecutors said it was the only voter-fraud case they found after hundreds of tips.

:man_shrugging:

You do realize your post is self contradictory, don’t you?

That story will be ignored by the CEC.

It won’t help Trump’s fundraising efforts, that’s for sure. This is the part I think people should focus on:

Trump judges are afraid of lib thugs and Trump news is afraid of lib lawsuits… it must be hard on the self esteem to repeatedly surrender the good fight and abandon all of their evidence because they’re scared all the time.

1 Like