2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Infinite

Delegitimization is Delegitimization.

What’s false about it?

One of Chris Krebs tasks was to insure that all states had secure voting machines and all with paper back ups. He and his staff reviewed each state’s voting/counting procedures for security.

2 Likes

It cannot be overstated how much The Donald is lying to you about the election.

2 Likes

To recap the previous 24 hours

Looking forward to more winning today!

3 Likes

How many hours until Barrett joins the deep state too? That filthy no good lib never-Trumper! :wink:

Yes. He very clearly factually lost and it’s as embarrassing as the Seth Abramsons of the world when they did this in 2016. Of course it wasn’t like seventy percent of the voters then and ninety percent of the federal politicians of the other party.

1 Like

One day I hope you guys realize that a con works by convincing you’re on the inside with the con artists beating someone else in a shady way. You can’t con an honest man.

2 Likes

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

The sad part is, the man doesn’t even really want the job. He just doesn’t want to be a loser.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it is a con you are quoting.

I wonder how soon the SCOTUS will reject the Texas case?

Friday. Perhaps Thursday.

Ever read Discworld? There’s a character who lives by that maxim.

Think they’ll be calling for the impeachment of Barrett when that goes 9-0 too? :laughing:

Texas changed their voting procedures for this election. Why aren’t they suing themselves?
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

It won’t go 9-0, it just won’t be heard at all.

1 Like

Ok, I disagree. I see them both as equally delegitimizing and causing a loss of confidence in the system.

I agree.

1 Like

I’m quoting like all of them, because it’s an ironclad rule of the long con.

This pathetic old man admitting he lost, and just wants to steal the election.

3 Likes