2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

76% of New Jersey voters who voted by mail. Record voter turnout. More votes for both republicans and democrats.

What wrong with turning out registered voters to cast ballots?

Allan

1 Like

Florida changed their voting procedures for this election. Why arenā€™t they named in the lawsuit?

3 Likes

YouĀ© people were counting on using that as an excuse to disenfranchise legitimate voters. ā€œNever let a crisis go to wasteā€ ? Or something like that.

Or hear me out. The worst pandemic in over 100 years is actually a legislate reason to limit personal contact if it can be avoided. Luckily we have this thing called mail-in voting that states like Utah have proved is a safe and effective way to vote

Not up to me.

Accepting ballots without a post mark would be egregious to most.

I want Biden to serve this term. It will be better to see the opposite of Trump in action and have Trump able to fix it again.

Disenfranchise what legitimate voters?

Most states changed the procedures for this election.

Even Texas did.

Allan

3 Likes

I will disagree here. One election is not worth the life of anyone. I personally wanted to be around for the next election too. But I live in a small town and was able to vote in person without much exposure. Those who could not did not need to have their lives diminished because people have some over exaggerated sense of citizenship.

1 Like

Ken Paxton isnā€™t the sharpest tool in the shed is he? Who in the hell is going to hire that idiot after a faceplant of historical proportion. (assuming he gets his parden and doesnā€™t end up in jail of course)

1 Like

Load of CRAP. and I think you know it. How do you figure anyone got disenfranchised? If anything more people who would normally vote were able to vote?

1 Like

I agree 100%. I predict this whole argument will be a moot point within 30 years or so as we adopt online voting. I doubt the younger generation who are steeped in digital tech will object as they come to power in 30 years. They will likely push it.

Legitimate voters have not been disenfranchised. Their vote still counts.

For this conversation the definition of disenfranchised has been changed toā€¦ " the wrong people voted"

I think maybe we the several other states not involved in the texas lawsuit, should now turn around and sue Texas for changing itā€™s laws to allow for more voting. I mean, in my pre election research I had Biden winning Texas. We were cheated!!!

2 Likes

Each local area is special and only locals know best.

To persist here, without a hint of any specific examples shows how this is not a now thing anytime soon.

Letā€™s not mask the perception issue here either.

The Dems donā€™t really want to work hard and earn peopleā€™s vote anymore.

Just look at how Biden acted ā€œyou ainā€™t black if you vote for Trump.ā€

Mitigate voter fraud is the concern. Not ease or convenience. Look at a much more liberal country in Canada who to this day continues to maintain paper for ballot back up-verification.

If voting is ā€œthe most important act of citizenshipā€ ā€¦ why make it harder to do?

Are you familiar with this 1892 case?

That was the point. Republicans wanted to stop mail in votes specifically because they didnā€™t want those votes to count. I guess nobody bothered to tell them that Republican voters also vote by mail.