2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Another one down. And the hits just keep on coming.

1 Like

I missed the news last night. But the PA case that was appealed to the supreme court. Alito gave the states until Dec 9th to respond. 1 day AFTER the safe Harbor date.

Maybe some of you should get a bipartisan Hannity Forum commission together. Go state to state and report back to the community. Settle this once and for all. Maybe Sean will fund it. Go get em cowboys.

something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.

You are substituting words. “Baseline” doesn’t appear in the definition of the word. Now you will say the 3 terms in the definition “mean baseline”, no they don’t.

The baseline wasn’t changed, the process was. A new baseline is established after the new process is run, after the election. Now they have a new baseline, albeit a ■■■■ one. They didn’t have one during the election. The anomalies occurred in the process, not in the baseline.

You are also only looking at it from one point of view. Not uncommon in neophytes. And you’re in good company, Fauci does it constantly.

Nevada changed the process 3 months before the election, of course there are going to be anomalies.

The expectation is if I put something in the mailbox, it will be delivered.

If I send a ballot, the addressee will receive it and return it.

Etc.

That didn’t happen in every case as expected. Anomalies.

If I tell everybody to get out. I don’t expect to come back and find 7 people in there. Anomaly.

Pay no attention to the Georgia “suitcases”. It’s deliberate distraction to what is happening in the courts. That’s the only thing that matters and Donald is losing every time. The whole Georgia Suitcase garbage is meant to keep a certain subset from watching the court cases and continuing to send in cash. That’s the grift.

No one is ever going to bring up Georgia Suitcases after the L becomes final.

4 Likes

In the lastf 2 hours, courts in Minnesota, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia & Arizona denied GOP lawsuits to block certification of election results

I watched the Wisconsin case today. The WI Supreme Court rejected it yesterday because those types of cases need to start in the lower courts. The plaintiff filed in lower court right after. First hearing today. Plaintiff has to get their evidence in by 7th. Respondents get until the 9th. Case will begin 10th or 11th. It will go nowhere.

It is being reported that Trump has raised between $170M - $209M. That is some serious scratch.
And the funny thing is that I bet his lawyers think that they are going to get paid.

1 Like

You’re on it. Thanks.

Another smackdown from the Wisconsin Supreme Court. This excerpt is from a concurrence by one of the court’s conservative members -

From the department of redundancy department. You’re welcome.

1 Like

There is another case in Wisconsin brought by Donald Trump that is also being held on the 10th. Many of the defense (I know that’s not the right word, respondent?) lawyers are also in that proceeding. That’s why the one I was referencing about above will start either the 10th or 11th, depending on how late the other court proceeding goes.

1 Like

I’ll mark that post down as an optical delusion. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Smackdown in Arizona -

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/Order-2.pdf

4 Likes

Go ahead fraudman…

At this point Trump’s legal team will submit that meme as evidence.

We have 200 signed memes your honor.

9 Likes

I wonder if they’ll get Trump on some sort of ED (Election Disfunction) drugs now?

His aides are furiously trying to talk him out of firing Barr now. :laughing:

Officials Reportedly Urging Trump Not To Fire Barr For Breaking With Fraud Claims

Oh well, you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince in courts too.

Try to imagine how the moles are long gone leaving all these so called anonymous sources bogus.